Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Three Weeks Later;

Percy sat on the Fist of Zeus with a book on basic algebra open wide in front of him. He had a pen out and a blank note book on the side and his sighed as he took down notes. He really didn't like math, it involved him actually doing some work and not just memorising information like in other subjects, hence why he needs to fucking practise this shit.

Percy threw his head up and stretched his neck, sitting in one spot really hurt his neck. Above, the moon shined across the red sky as the noise of people running about in the forest surrounded him. He was in his ID: Zombie, but this time he wasn't alone.

"PERCY HELP!" Percy heard Michael's voice yell out. Percy smiled and threw his pen and book away before activating his speed and jumping towards where he heard Michael's voice from.

Percy spread in a flash in front of the cabins where Annabeth, Clarisse, Michael and Nina were all fighting against a legion zombie. The giant monster was covered with arrows and cuts, with half its face ripped open, but it didn't stop in attacking the demigods.

Michael jumped from one of the legion zombies swings and saw Percy, "great you're here! We need help!"

Percy sighed as he gathered his mana, "you know Michael the point of the training was to make you all stronger, you can't do that if I always have to come in the last second and save you all."

"Less talking more killing!" Clarisse cried out as she slashed her spear through the Legion zombie's achilles tendon causing it to fall down. Nina then ran up to the monster and brought down a giant hammer right on top of the monster's right shoulder shattering it into pieces making it's right arm unusable.

"Alright alright," Percy said before pushing his mana out into the air gathering all the moisture there. The moisture then condensed into a giant ball of water which then transformed into a giant spear tip. He then froze the spear and launched the ice formation right into the zombie's head ripping it off it's neck.

Ping!

You have leveled up!

Percy Jackson

Health-2,950/2,950(+1000) = 3,950

Mana-1,600/1,600(+1000) = 2,600

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-20 Exp- 100/71,000

Race-Demigod

STR-39

VIT-52(+6)=58

DEC-31(+6)=37

INT-34

WIS-32

LUC-50

POINTS-56

MONEY- 92,677$/466D

Percy Jackson is a demigod, the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class. His behaviour has gotten him trouble over the years in various schools. Percy is aware of who is father is, and wishes to find meaning in his life. Percy loves his mother, and hates Gabe, who is a dick.

Status- demigod, giving Percy - +6 VIT, +6 DEX and the ability to breath underwater, enhanced strength, communicate with fish, create earthquakes, talk to horses, control water and look cool.

'Huh, that's a surprise,' Percy thought as he closed the notification box and saw the legion zombie vanish before his eyes. Lately he had been training like crazy, he improved a lot of his skills, especially his ice control, so it wasn't really all that surprising he would get a level up. The other demigods then put away their weapons before approaching the leftover loot.