Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

"NO! Don't pee on the damn field of punishment!" Percy yelled as he pushed Cerberus away from the fire fields.

The dog whined sadly at him and Percy sighed, "okay I know you have to go but you can't go there," Percy then looked around and in the corner of the Underworld found a huge pit, "there. Go in there."

The three headed dog barked happily and leaped over to the pit where he then processed to mark his territory. After he was done Cerberus kicked back a mold of dirt into he pit and walked away, 'Hmm, I hope no one is in the bottom of that pit. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.'

Percy then pushed Cerberus to it's limits as quickly a Gothic castle appeared in the horizon, "charge!"

The doors to Hades's place busted out of their hinges as Cerberus crashed into them. The building was cold and damp and guarded by skeletons. The moment they saw Cerberus there they moved to attack it. Percy looked up from his seat on the giant three headed monster and saw most of the skeleton's moving towards him and away from the door.

Percy smiled and quickly transformed into his smoke form. With the Armband of Cerberus giving him an extra +1000 MP he could afford to be a little wasteful about his mana. Percy then floated down from Cerberus's body and quickly went to largest set of door there, which he guessed was the throne room.

Percy then slipped under the cracks in the doors as he slowly reformed into his solid form on the other side. Strongly this room was a lot prettier than rest of the castle. It had flowers hanging from the walls with the scent of spring spread all around the room.

Percy stuck to the shadows and slowly he backed further into the room and realised two things. One, this was not the throne room, this was a bedroom. Two this was Persephone's room. And the reason he knew that was because she was right now she was sitting in front of a mirror braiding her hair.....naked.

Persephone, Queen of the Underworld

Lv-?

HP:?

MP:?

Race- Olympian

Str-?

Vit-?

Dex-?

Int-?

Wis-?

Luc-?

The daughter of Zeus and Demeter, she was kidnaped by Hades and made her to be his bride. She now gets revenge on Hades by making his life miserable in any way possible and by tacking on multiple lovers in order to spite her husband

She has no opinion on Percy

She is currently bored

Percy's eyes wandered across the goddess body as he fully learned to appreciate the female figure. The goddess had green hair that went to her hips and brown eyes. Her fingers flew through her hair braiding it. Her perky breast were covered by her large amounts of hair but her big firm ass was on display and Percy was given a clear view of it.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to come and help me?" Persephone's voice called out making Percy's wonder how she knew he was there.

"It's my room I know exactly who is in it, son of Poseidon," she said as she looked right at Percy thought the reflection in her mirror.

Percy sighed and quickly pushed gamer's mind to it's limits, he would need his upper head to work for this one, not his lower. One wrong move and he is dead. "Hello my lady," Percy said as he walked out of the shadows giving her a small bow.