Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

The Next Day,

Ping!

You have slept in you own bed; HP and MP have been restored 100% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Percy woke up in his bed and stretched. He looked around Poseidon cabin and sighed. He didn't have any room mates, that was good, but he also didn't like the fact that he was so alone. Percy then got up and quickly got ready for the first of camp. He put of an orange shirt which said Camp Half-Blood on the front with a picture of a Pegasus on the back.

Percy then went out of his cabin and began making way towards the Mess Hall for a quick bite to eat. On the way there Percy opened his status page and checked his skill list making a mental list of what to train first.

First thing's first, he needed to train Str, Dex and Vit. They were the most lacking and they would be easy to train. As for his skill a few caught his attention,

· ID Create, Lv-1 (0%)

Used to create Instant Dungeons. Higher the level, stronger the dungeon.

Current list-

Empty Dungeon- no monsters.

· ID Escape, Lv-1 (0%)

Used to escape from Instant Dungeons

These were skills he didn't remember he had. He didn't even know what he could do, did this mean he could make his own dungeons? This was definitely curious and needed his attention. Percy then went into the mess hall and quickly pilled up his food. But before he ate he walked to the flames in the center of the hall and put some in, 'for Poseidon sorry for being a pain sometimes.'

Percy then walked to his cabin's seat and quickly ate his breakfast. It was very early in the morning and only a few campers were up but they were still only looking at Percy with curiosity and a sense of fear in their eyes.

Percy shook his head and then quickly finished off his food. He then went back for seconds but when no one was looking he shoved most of the food into his inventory. After that was done Percy began to walk around camp trying to find the perfect place to train in private.

Eventually he agreed on going to the Forest as the stream there would give him his Water Body boost and the forest would give him privacy. Percy then trekked into the forest along the stream until he was certain he was far enough away from the rest of the camp.

Percy took off his shoes and stored them away. He then stepped into the stream annnnnd;

Ping!

You have entered a water body! Due to your parentage you have gained a boost!

+1000 HP

+1000 MP

All wounds are healed

All ailments cured

Water Breathing ability active

There we go. Percy then brought up his ID create skill and read it again. If what is written here is true, and it usually always is, then Percy showed technically be able to summon a dimension. How the will work who knows, but Percy was ready to find out.

Percy then cried out, "ID created!" Suddenly a burst of energy came out of Percy as the sky turned red and all the noises of the world were suddenly silenced. Percy looked around and saw that the world was same, but he could feel it different. Like when you enter your room but you know someone has been in it.

Percy then walked away from the Forest and the stream back into camp. The moment he entered it he knew something was different. There was nobody else was no one in the Mess Hall, even though it was peak breakfast time. The cabins were empty and there was not a bird in the sky.