Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Warning! The Gergosa has bitten you!

Percy saw the message but ignored it. He was too busy moving. The second he pushed Clarisse away he realized what was about to happen. He put half his mana into his skin activating his Marble skin skill. His body immediately turned to a grayish white as suddenly his body became harder.

Defense- 1175 x 55 Vit = 64, 625 Defense

The monster bit down on Percy's outstretched right hand breaking into his skin;

CRUNCH!

Damage! 63,000!

Percy's grimaced as blood slowly oozed out of his arm, but luckily it was still attached to his body. The Gergosa's teeth on the other hand were a different matter. Its front few teeth were broken; it had after all tried to bite into an arm made of marble. Percy looked around, Clarisse was looking at him with fear, Annabeth wasn't faring much better.

'I need to take this thing away from both of them,' Percy realized as he pulled his right hand out of the monster's mouth ripping out its broken teeth. Percy then grabbed its face with both hands and screamed, "ID CREATE: EMPTY!"

Suddenly a pulse of energy was released dragging both Percy and the Gergosa to a reddish pocket dimension where they were alone. Percy released the monster and brought both hands back before smashing both into its face with a roar, "Earthquake fists!"

The blows smashed into the monster's face sending it flying back and away from Percy. It landed head over heels and face down on the floor. Percy panted, he had used half his mana and 200 extra in the span of a few seconds, he was allowed to be tired.

But Percy couldn't just stop there; he took out Riptide and jumped on the monster's fallen form. He then plunged his blade into the monster's neck.

"AHH!" The Gergosa's screech was horrible but to Percy it was the sweet sound of victory.

Critical hit!

1000% of 250 Attack = 2,500 Attack!

Percy withdrew his sword and stabbed again, cutting deeper into the monster's neck;

Critical hit!

1000% of 250 Attack = 2,500 Attack!

He didn't stop; again and again he swiped over its neck cutting deeper and deeper until nothing was left but a mush of flesh and bone.

Critical hit!

1000% of 250 Attack = 2,500 Attack!

Critical hit!

1000% of 250 Attack = 2,500 Attack!

Critical hit!

1000% of 250 Attack = 2,500 Attack!

The boxes kept coming but Percy didn't stop until finally the monster started to disappear into a pile of golden dust. Percy fell to his knees, he was tired as hell, but he knew he couldn't stop, not yet anyway.

Percy put away Riptide and got up he looked around and there, beneath all the golden dust were few items Percy considered to be his loot.

Cost- 5,000$/ 100 D

Bottle of Forest essence;

Will allow the drinker a permanent + 5 to all stats in the forest. Will also enhance the user's sense when in the forest.

Percy put the bottle away for later use and put the money inside his inventory. He then put his hand up, "ID Escape!"

The sky then cracked open revealing the night sky of New York. Percy looked and saw Clarisse and Annabeth staring at him in surprise with Luke and that creepy Agro guy looking just the same. Without another word Percy dashed to the two demigoddesses and grabbed them before putting one hand up shouting, "ID Create: Empty!"