Chapter 44

Chapter 44:

Poseidon held Zeus back, "don't do it Zeus! I swear Thalia will hate you for the rest of her life if you harm him!"

"What about you?!" Percy shouted.

"I'm sure I would angry as well," Poseidon shouted as he kept Zeus down in a nelson lock, "but this is what you get for dating a daughter of Zeus! I told you so!"

"Let go of me Poseidon!" Zeus roared, "I'll shove a lightning bolt so far up his ass he'll spit lighting!"

Percy gulped as Thalia, Artemis and Hermes stood before him blocking Zeus's view.

"Get away from him!" Zeus roared, "I'm going to blast that son of a bitch to kingdom come!"

"Dad no!" Thalia shouted, "you will not harm Percy!"

"Honestly Zeus," Hera crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "don't you think that you're overreacting a bit?"

"Overreacting?!" Zeus roared out, "I am doing anything but! I will not let a son of Poseidon date my daughter!"

"And what's wrong with Percy being a son of Poseidon?" Poseidon asked letting go his brother and glaring at him.

Zeus gulped, "n-nothing! It's just that our children have never gotten along. I don't want them to hurt each other when this fails."

"Excuse me?" Percy asked crossing his arms, "why do you think we can't get along?"

"Yeah," Thalia narrowed her eyes, "we got along fine during this quest. In fact it was us working together that brought both the camps together."

"Well that....wait," Zeus narrowed his eyes, "you two shared a boat didn't you....you went on a cruise for three days......alone.....with no adult supervision."

Percy and Thalia blushed. "Shut up dad!" Thalia yelled as she blushed, "and-nothing like that happened!" Percy raised an eyebrow, 'well....not all the way.'

"But you were alone!" Zeus said as he turned to Percy, "did you defile my daughter Jackson?!"

Artemis looked at Percy with a raised eyebrow. "What?! NO!" Percy yelled out, "I would never do that!" 'well kind off....'

"Well never say never," Hermes muttered.

"Shut up!" Everyone involved turned and yelled at the messenger god causing him to caring.

"Thalia," Zeus said drawing attention back to him, "how long has this been going on?"

Percy and Thalia shared a look before the demigoddess spoke up, "we started dating just before you guys sent us on the quest....but we have been fighting our feelings for each other longer than that."

Zeus gritted his teeth as he turned to Percy, "I'm going to kill you! You not only seduced my daughter, but turned her into this-this girlish mess! She was a warrior before! Look what you have done!"

Zeus looked like she was ready to smack Percy with a lighting bolt when Thalia stepped in front of Percy.

"Enough!" Thalia roared as she summoned a gale of wind blasting Zeus backward, "Percy doesn't make me feel weak! He makes me feel safe!"

Zeus looked at Thalia with wonder, "was that-Thalia did you just-"

"-Control the wind? Yeah I did," Thalia then began floating up using the wind to support her, "and do you know why I can finally do this? It's because of Percy. He helped me get over...get over my fear of heights."

Zeus blinked, "you were scared of heights?"

Thalia chuckled darkly, "yes, surprising right Zeus?" Thalia spat the name, "your own daughter, afraid of heights, what would people say."