Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

The sun was slowly rising as its first rays hit Percy's face. The demigod had spent the entire night on top of the Fist of Zeus, and it was not a comfortable thing to experience. It was after all just a pile of rocks stacked together. But there was one reason Percy didn't move away or even sleep in her own place. And that reason was currently sleeping on top of him.

Thalia and him had spent the better part of the night making out ontop of the rocky structure. She was excited and a pretty good kisser. The rocks were painful and uncomfortable, but Percy was distracted enough to ignore all that. In the end he had gained three more levels in the kissing skill;

Kissing, Lv- 12 (5%)

It is what it is. The higher level you are the better kisser you are. And remember practise makes perfect.

Your level is kissing leaved the person feeling happy for the six hours

5% chance of turning them on.

The last part was new for Percy, but it kind of made sense. After the intense make out session Thalia had laid down on Percy's chest and fallen asleep. The son of Poseidon wanted to do the same, but for some reason couldn't bring himself from looking away from Thalia.

She made him feel happy just be being there. He had spent the night mostly looking at the stars or at her. Sleep hadn't come for him, but Percy wasn't to bothered, thank you Gamer's mind. Time seemed to flow past quickly as Percy spent the night thinking about the future and his role in all of this.

Was he a hero? Well he did save people constantly so yeah, he was. Was he a leader? The camp did look up to him, so yes, he was. But most of all Percy saw himself as one thing, and one thing only, himself. Despite all the titles he held, official and unofficial, he was still himself. And the only thing he should be doing is whatever the hell he wants. And right now he wanted to be there for Thalia.

Percy gentle shock her, "Thalia. Wake up."

The daughter of Zeus grumbled, "five more minutes."

Percy smiled, "you better wake up or I'm going to make you."

"Fuck off."

"You asked for it," Percy smiled as he summoned a blob of water over Thalia's head and then let it loose drenching her head to toe.

"AH!" Thalia shrieked as she quickly got up, "PERCY JACKSON!"

Percy threw his head up and laughed hard falling off the stone structure and hitting the ground. He rolled on the ground holding his stomach in pain as Thalia growled angrily at him.

"You asked for this!" Thalia shouted as she sent a blast of lighting right at Percy shocking him.

Defence- 296,376,730

"Damn that stung," Percy laughed as he got up. He snapped his fingers drying Thalia off in a second.

Thalia huffed looking down to make sure she was fully dry, "asshole."

Percy smirked, "hey it's not my fault. You didn't want to wake up."

Thalia gave a similar smirk, "or maybe it's because pouring water on me is the only way for you to get me wet."

Percy blushed, 'really? You want to go there? Well two can play it that game.' Percy bent over, he was inches away from Thalia, "really? Because you very pretty hot and heavy last night. And I distinctly remembered feeling a wet spot along my thighs."

Thalia blushed. She gritted her teeth, "sh-shut up."

Percy smirked, he gave her a small peck on the lips, "I win. Now come on. The sooner we tell Chiron about our quest the sooner we can find your brother."