Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Ping!

You have slept in a bed; HP and MP have been restored 75% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Percy opened his eyes and found himself in the med bay of Camp Half-Blood. After he brought Grover into camp Chiron, who now had his horse half out, and a blonde girl immediately came forward and helped Percy carry Grover to the med bay where some other kids started to get to work on him.

Chiron had made sure Percy was alright before telling to boy to get some rest, Percy didn't want to saying he was fine but one look from the guy and he knew to shut up and go to bed. And so now Percy got up and walked to Grover's bed. His friend was asleep, from what one of the healers told him he would wake up any day now.

Percy sighed and quickly walked downstairs. It seems this big place where the med bay was located was called, and stay with me here the name is very complicated, the Big House. Yeah not much imagination there. Percy walked out of the building was Chiron and another man dressed in a yellow shirt with black polka dots on it.

Percy Observed him and immediately his eyes' widened;

Dionysus, God of Wine,

Lv-?

HP:?

MP:?

Race- Olympian God

Str-?

Vis-?

Dex-?

Int-?

Wis-?

Luc-?

Dionysus is the God of wine, but never call him 'the wine-dude'. He is known for hating Heroes in general and hates children of Poseidon in particular due to the actions of Theseus. Dionysis has been made into the Camp Director by Zeus himself as punishment for going after a Nymph that was off limits. Also he doesn't get to drink any wine.

Dionysis has no opinion of Percy.

A God. An actual Olympian God. Percy had his mouth open as he saw the God's stats. The only thing he knew for sure about that man was his name, race and a bio that could be copied of Wikipedia.

Percy eventually got over his state of shock and walked up to Chiron, "hello Chiron."

The teacher saw Percy and smiled, "hello Percy. I was wondering when you would show up."

Percy smiled and then turned to the Olympian sitting there, "hello Lord Dionysus."

The man looked up and then raised an eyebrow, "how did you know it was me?"

Thinking on his Percy replied quickly, "one of the campers told me."

The man seemed to accept it as he then ignored Percy and went back to his game. Percy sighed at this and turned to Chiron, "Chiron I need a favour."

"What do you need Percy?" Chiron asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Where is the location of the Underworld?"

Chiron's eyes widened and Dionysus looked at Percy, "WHAT?!"

"I said where is the-"

"I know what you said! Why do you want to go into the Underworld Percy?!"

"Hades has my mom," Percy replied as he looked at Chiron right in the eye, "and I plan on getting her back."

"Percy you can't it is far too dangerous! I will not allow you to leave this place under any circumstances!"