Chapter 53

Chapter 53:

Percy took a deep breath and let it out. He opened his eyes, he floated in mid-air staring up at the red sky.

He looked down, the city of New York stood before him in ruins. The entire south of the city was destroyed by an artificial tsunami Percy had made. A few buildings in upper town were leveled flat thanks to Percy throwing buildings around using his super strength and Mid town was now laid in ruins thanks to Percy's molecular manipulation skill.

All this destruction had taken him a day to completely inside his time dilation ID, and it was all in the name of training. After all he was extremely powerful now, him destroying cities is now basically a regular workout.

Of course it wasn't all just chaos, there was a reason for it. The first being improving his control over water;

Water Controlling Lv-29 (61%)

Allows you to control any form of water from any source of water. You can reconstruct it in anyway you wish and it will obey your every command.

Cost-1 MP per minute

Special attack- Water Spikes-800 Damage cost 110 MP

Special defence- Water shield-1000/1000 Durability cost 50 MP

Special control- Blood control-cost 20 MP per minute. (Can control those who are weaker than you and those 10 level above you.)

Special control- Moisture control- cost same as water control + 5 MP

Special defence- Water armour- X/X durability cost- 100 MP + X amount of water available

Special control- Water construction- Create structure out of the water- 50 MP per liter of water.

This was Percy's strongest skill and the one he was most used to using in an emergency. No matter how many different powers he got, Percy would always be a son of Poseidon, the water was a part of him on a basic level.

Percy had also trained his water storm skill, the same one which helped him fight off Darkseid and Argo;

Water Storm, Lv- 12 (23%)

Forms a storm by drawing water from all available sources.

50 mana per 10 liters of water used

Damage- Depends on the affected area.

It was a big improvement, Percy mainly used this attack as an area attack, causing mini whirlpools on land or sea.

Percy has also been training in his ability to control fish. Ever since he saw what Aquaman could do with them.....well let's just say Percy didn't like being the second best at anything;

Control Aquatic life, Lv- 5 (89%)

You have the ability to control creature from the sea or those who need water to live.

Range- 50 feet

Can control- normal life forms

The skill was a strange one, Percy already had the ability to control fish, thanks to his status as his dad's son,

Status- demigod, giving Percy - +11 VIT, +11 DEX and the ability to breath underwater, enhanced strength, communicate with fish, create earthquakes, talk to horses, control water and look cool.

Percy wasn't a slouch thoug. He grinded that skill away as much as he could, it was difficult at first, almost impossible even. The fishes had a very low attention span, didn't really take to the more complicated of Percy's orders. But soon it became easy, the trick was to focus on simple commands. Soon Percy became skilled at it, it was just like his ability to talk to horses and dogs.