Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Percy sat in his desk with his exam paper in front of him. Maybe a few days ago Percy would be scared about failing or even writing his exam. But after his new ability he knew he could do good in this exam.

The coming days for the exam Percy spent grinding his Int and his English Language skill. He gained three levels and due to that he could read more book which gave him four stat points to Int;

Language: Modern English, Lv-18 (40%)

Due to you being a demigod you have Dyslexia and poor English reading skills, you can talk it, but can't walk it. Your reading is now near grade level-College+

+25% reading speed

INT-17

Percy had worked his ass off for all the extra stat points and so he didn't feel like he was cheating when he took this exam, not at all. Not at alllll.....well...maybe a little bit.

But either way Percy knew he was going to do well in his exams this year, maybe he won't get kicked out of this school by the end of the year, but then again he did technically kill a teacher.

And he said technically because thanks to Mr. Brunner's quick think no one remembers Mrs. Dodds and so he technically didn't actually kill her. Note to self, learn how to control the Mist.

Percy turned over his question paper and quickly took out his pen, not the kind that turned into a blade. He then activated his Gamer's mind and began filling out his answer sheet.

After a long forty minutes Percy put his pen down and quickly gave his paper for correction. He then walked out and realised he had the rest of the day to himself. Grover had his exams still, Mr. Brunner had to teach and well....huh Percy realised he didn't really have that many friends.

Shrugging Percy quickly walked back to his dorm and put away all his stuff. He changed into his blue hoodie/jeans combo and then went to the cafeteria for a bite to eat. There was no one there, since most of the students were writing their exams, except Nancy Bobofit. Has anyone noticed her name kind of sounds like Boba Fett? No? Just me? Okay moving on.

Percy grabbed a tray and and pulled on a huge amount of food, sneaking a few plate fulls into his inventory, and sat down near the window. As Percy slowly ate his food he started using Observe on everything trying to grind it up a level.

He then looked at Nancy and Observed her. What he saw was.....surprising;

Nancy Bobofit Thief in making

Lv-4

HP: 200/200

MP: 100/100

Race- Human

Str-2

Vit-3

Dex-6

Int-2

Wis-1

Luc-6

Nancy Bobofit attends Yancy academy and is know to be a thief. She comes from a rich family and so only steals to gain attention from her parents who have promptly ignored her all her life. Nancy has trouble fitting in and most of the time makes enemies out of people she cares about.

She has a huge crush on Percy but has no idea what to do about that, hence she resorts to bullying to sort out her feelings.

Percy felt extremely awkward now. She liked him? Like, like like him? It was strange knowing this when she didn't even tell him how she felt about him. But more than that Percy was kind of shocked. Nancy actually liked him? Then why was she always such a bitch?