Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

You have slept in a bed, or something; HP and MP have been restored 75% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Sun light can in through the window and hit Percy's eyes waking the son of Poseidon up. Percy rubbed his eyes and yawned and slowly looked around. He found himself in a hammock with several sailors sleeping near him. They smelt like rotten eggs and burnt rum. Percy sighed as he wiggled out of his hammock and got down.

The sailor's quarters was dirty and filled with the personal items of various crew members. Percy stretched and closed the message box he received before going back on deck. Outside on the deck people were already hard at work. Percy looked around and saw a few of the crew tending to the broken parts of the ship fixing what they could in time to set sail.

"Finally awake are you?" Asked a stranger smooth voice. Percy turned at there standing by the edge of the boat was a man with a very thin frame and long blonde hair tied back in a pony tail.

"Ah, yeah, I am," Percy replied looking at the man closely. The blonde man looked European and had a slight french accent in his tone. His shirt was white and very baggy, like something that was made in the 1600's.

"Good that is good," the french accented man said giving Percy and wide smile, "my name is Marc, Marc De Davee, but please call me Marc."

"Hi Marc I'm Percy, Percy-"

"Jackson, yes I am very much aware of you are Mr. Jackson," Marc said with a smile as he walked over to the side to pick up a plank of wood, "you made quite an impression yesterday,"

"Oh? Oh yeah!" Percy said remembering the deal with the giant octopus, "yeah I suppose the would leave an impression."

"Indeed it would," Marc said as he then began to hammer the plank of wood in place over the damaged area along the side of the ship.

"Need some help with that?" Percy asked.

"No it is fine. After all this is my job," Marc replied before looking over Percy's shoulder, "though I do think you will be getting your own assignment soon enough,"

[Ah, you are up I see,] a voice spoke in ancient Greek.

Percy turned and looked up to the upper deck and found Odysseus looking down at him. The captain was wearing the same black captain's coat with gold trimming and on his side was his white blade. The son of the sea nodded, [that I am captain.] Percy replied in flawless ancient greek.

"So have you ever been on a ship before lad?" Odysseus asked switching back to english.

"No, not really."

"Really?" Odysseus said raising an eyebrow, "you're the son of Poseidon and you have never been on a ship before?"

Percy shrugged as he waved bye to Marc and walked up the stairs to the upper deck, "I just never got the chance."

"Pity that," Odysseus said as he took a swing from a mug on hand. Percy quickly than used Observe on the living legend;

Odysseus, Hero of the Trojan war

Lv- ?

HP:?

MP:?

Race- Human (Immortal)

Str-?

Vit-?

Dex-?

Int-?

Wis-?

Luc-?

It's Odysseus, fucking Odysseus. Open fucking Wikipedia and check for him yourself, you lazy ass hole.....fine.