Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

Percy didn't know what to do. He was without his weapons and stuck in this place which he didn't recognize one bit. His brain was telling him to sit tight and wait for Saito and Julia to get him, but he knew he couldn't afford to wait, people were being killed right before his eyes, their screams were loud and clear to his ears.

"HELP!"

"SOMEONE HELP US!"

"MY SON! PLEASE GOD NO!"

"SUPERMAN! HELP!"

Percy closed his eyes as Gamer's mind did it's best to keep Percy calm, but Percy wasn't calm, he was angry. He wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing. It may mean he would never see his friends again, but that was a risk he was willing to make, no....he had to make. He would never forgive himself if he just stood by in the sidelines as people died, even if they weren't people from his world.

'I need a weapon,' Percy realised. He looked at his empty palms, he never should have given up Riptide and Waverider to Termilus, that was just stupid. But it was okay, Percy still had one more weapon up his sleeve, his body. Plus a suit of armour with two extra weapons inside it. Thank you Poseidon!

So Percy opened up his inventory and pulled out his armour gauntlet. He put on the black gauntlet and smiled at the familiar feeling of the material shift and bind itself around his arm.

"Tsunami!" Percy cried out causing the gauntlet to exploded into action.

Metal and cloth spun itself around Percy's body slowly forming his armour. The silk slid itself over him like a second skin while the metal pieces stitched themselves on his back. His cape materialized behind him flowing behind him, giving him the look of a bird about to take to the skies.

His white belt materialised around his hip breaking the constant black suit as a a silk face mask covered his whole face except the front portion. The helmet then shut down over Percy's face and closed down activating the helmet's hud display system. Percy flexed his arms causing the cloth to squeak, he was ready.

Ping!

Armour activated!

+20% MP

+10% HP

+70% Elvish magic

+5 Dex

+2 Str

+3 Vit

+2 levels for water, ice, shadow and earthquake control

Percy channeled mana into the silk suit activating it's armoured features. The silk sharpened and hardened as it took on an almost hard fish scale like appearance. Metal knuckle bracers apparead, Percy reached for the compartment in his left gauntlet and slid it to the side revealing the two spare pens he kept in there along with the small tin box of Ambrosia and Nectar.

Percy took out the pens and popped off their caps turning them into celestial bronze greek style swords. They weren't Riptide or Waverider, but they would do for now.

Percy turned to the sky, the things flying in the air looked alien, maybe a monster, but mostly likely it was an attacking force of some kind. They were way to co-ordinated not to be.

'First mission, save as many people as I can,' Percy told himself as he waited for the quest alert notification form the Game. He waited and waited but nothing came. Percy didn't understand why, but right now was not the time for this, people were in danger, he could deal with this power crysis later.

Percy looked up at the flying....whatever those things were. He needed a way to get up there......got it.

Percy put on of the swords away, he would need the use of at least one hand for this. He took a few steps back and then charged full speed ahead. He reached the edge of the roof and kicked up as hard as he could launching himself into the air.