Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

The air rushed upwards as Percy felt himself being pulled towards the lower levels of the tunnels. The light from the room above faded into the size of a pin hole, Percy could barely make out Elsa at the very top screaming, "PERCY!"

Percy found himself in a big space surrounded by darkness. The only light coming in was from the hole above. But that light was enough for Percy to see just who was holding him.

It was big, 60 feet tall, and the room they were in was bigger than that. The thing was a Gergosa, but different from the others, it didn't' have any skin. Percy could see it's muscle tendons clearly as the giant among giants held Percy in its tight grip. Steam poured out of it's nostrils and teeth as it looked at Percy with eyes filled with hunger and ittlegence.

"What the fuck are you," Percy asked himself Observing the thing;

Gigantic Gergosa

Lv- 65

HP: 40,000/40,000

MP: 0/0

Str-189

Vit-72

Dex-21

Int-8

Wis-1

Luc-0

A mutation in the process of creating Gergosas resulted in this abomination. It's size is it's one advantage along with it's strength. It is very intelligent when compared to it's normal brethren and might be a challenge to defeat.

Kill to gain- 45,000 Exp

Percy was both impressed and disgusted at Argo's creature. He somehow manage to take something already big and ugly and make it bigger and uglier. The monster opened its mouth and slowly brought Percy closer to eat.

"Yeah that's going to happen," Percy said as he transformed his body into smoke slipping out of the monster's grip launching himself upwards.

The monster kept searching for the demigod all over and was so distracted that he didn't notice Percy turn solid right over his neck.

"Die," Percy whispered as he took out both of his blades bringing them down into the flesh of the monster cutting a huge chunk of it out.

"GRAAA!" The monster roared in pain;

Attack - 9,250 + 70% bonus due to sword skill = 15,725 Attack!

Critical strike!

2,500 % of 15,725 Attack = 393,125 Attack!

The monster instantly disappeared into nothing in front of Percy's eyes. 'Damn! Maybe I should get Odysseus to lend me his blade more often!' Percy thought as he transformed himself into smoke before slowly floating to the bottom.

The giant Gergosa slowly disappeared into nothing leaving nothing behind but Loot items;

10,000$

Driving license of one Marcos Sanchase

Health potion- restores 50% health

Piece of a giant rib

Percy ignored the rib as it was basically useless but picked up the rest. The cash he stored along with the potion but the credit card intrigued him. Percy picked up the card and looked at it carefully, the man's photo on the card showed him to be hispanic with a goatee and warm brown eyes.

"AYEEEE!" Percy heard Elsa's voice yelle out. Percy threw the card aside and looked up to the hole. Elsa was free falling downwards with one of her arms broken and bleeding out. Percy knew he needed to act quick so he channeled his mana into the crystal in his forehead summoned forth Marcia.