Chapter 60

Chapter 60:

Thalia lowered her spear at the far wall of her prison. She channeled her mana into the spear causing electricity to spark down the shaft. She took a deep breath and charged forward, she swung her spear up, the tip collided into the wall, the electricity surging through the wall.

"Shit!" Thalia cursed, she removed her spear from the wall, 'not even a dent,' her mana had surged into the wall, but it didn't have a single scratch on it.

"That won't work," Morpheus' voice called out as he suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. Thalia narrowed her eyes, he looked different, his wings were thinner, his suit was damaged, he had been in a fight.

"Percy's here," she smiled.

Morpheus nodded, "yes...he was. And now he's not."

"Where did you send him?"

"Somewhere nobody could survive," Morpheus explained with a hint of regret in his voice, "such a pity. I really didn't want to do that."

"He'll survive," Thalia spoke up, "he'll survive and he'll come back. Just you wait," the daughter of lightning snarled.

"No my dear...he won't," Morpheus shook his head, "he's gone, dead."

Thalia raised an eyebrow, "riiiight, totally. You do you're talking about Percy Jackson right? The guy who escaped the underworld when he was 12?"

"Yes, that's true...but I never said he was in Hades now did I?"

Now Thalia looked worried. Her anger grew as she growled, "where is he?"

"It doesn't matter," Morpheus shook his head, "he's dead, now the survival of all demigods is insured-"

KAPOW!

Thalia charged ahead, lightning shot through her fist as it collided with Morpheus's chest causing the god to go flying backwards into the room's bed.

"Shut the hell up! Where is he?!" Thalia roared as lightning sparked to life around her. It danced in waves, almost life like, her eyes glowed electric blue, her muscles bulged as the power surged through her.

Thalia jumped into the air and brought down her spear. Morpheus rolled to the side just in time to avoid the attack, causing the spear to break the bed in half. Thalia swung around, using the spear as a pole to kick the god in the chest knocking him on his ass. She pulled the spear out of the bed and leveled at his throat, lighting sparking on the blade, her eyes glowing with held back fury, "where is he?"

"He's dead," came Morpheus's simple reply, he looked at the spear in her hand, "are you going to kill me?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"You do realise that if you do do that this entire realm will break apart and everyone who is asleep will die?"

Thalia growled, "why should I believe you?"

"I swear on the Styx what I said is true," the God replied, and suddenly the roar of thunder rang out startling Thalia, she could feel the power just outside this room, the lightning in her blood called out to the lighting she heard.

Thalia narrowed her eyes, "so you and the realm and connected huh?" Morpheus smiled, believe she would let him go in order to save the life of everyone else there. But instead of stepping away from him body Thalia grabbed the God by the collar and pulled him up, pushing him into the wall.

"What are you doing?" the God asked curiously.

"Getting out of here," Thalia then charged at the God, Morpheus was so surprised he failed to move in time causing Thalia's spear to pierce him in the shoulder sending a wave of thunder surging through the God and into the wall behind him.