Chapter 47

Chapter 47:

You have slept in you own bed; HP and MP have been restored 100% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Percy groaned as he pushed the notification away getting up. Last night had been brutal. He had spent it training himself in his new found mana control abilities.

Oddly enough it was easy to control, kind of like water control, but it also had it's own unique properties. The closest things he could compare it to would be just pure energy, if he made a construct with it it became solid, if he didn't then it would just be pure energy.

Percy yawned as he threw his blanket off of him getting up, Thalia hadn't come in last night, she was also training like crazy. Something about improving her lighting control, Percy didn't ask because her secret's were her own.

Seeing Leo sitting by the TV made Percy smiled as he scratched the dog behind the ear waking him up. "Time to get up bud, we have a long day ahead of us."

Leo yawned, "are we going for a walk?"

Percy nodded, "yup. A nice long walk."

Leo mumbled, "good. I'll see you then."

Percy chuckled as Leo put his head back down returning back to sleep. The demigod quickly grabbed a towel and his phone as he walked out of the cabin. As he closed the door behind him suddenly somebody cried out;

"SUPRISE!"

Percy turned around in a flash dropping his towel as his hands immediately went to his pocket. Percy blinked as he realized standing before him in front of his cabin was all his friends. The head counselors, Michela, Clarisse, Annabeth, Nina, Mera, Nico, Decker even Peter from the Ares cabin was here.

"Ah, guys? What's going on?" Percy asked looking at his grinning friends.

"Don't tell me you forgot!" Michael shouted out as everyone else chuckled.

"Forgot? Forgot what?" Percy asked.

"Told you he would forget," Annabeth mumbled, "and even after all the efforts we took waking up so early in the morning just to surprise him."

"Will someone tell me what's going on?!" Percy asked desperately, "I'm really starting to freak out here guys!"

"Simple fish head," Thalia's familiar voice called out as the small group of demigods in front of the Poseidon cabin parted allowing Thalia to walk towards Percy with a cake in her hand. The cake was blue with a single light candle. On it were the words 'Happy Birthday Percy' written on it with deep blue frosting.

"Holy shit," Percy mumbled as Thalia stopped in front of him, "it's my birthday."

Ping!

It's your 14th birthday! Congratulations! Here are two presents!

One free Level up and one new Perk!

Level up!

Percy Jackson

Health- 14,850/14,850 (+1000) = 15,850

Mana- 8,050/8,050 (+1000) = 9,050 (+20% more mana, +1,810) = 10,860

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-48 Exp- 0/130,000

Race-Demigod

STR-100(+20)=120 (Multiseal – 6- 1.5(+20)=21.5)