JJxFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)
     You had started your job at the BAU less than week ago. You already had a crush on one of your team members. The member of your team who you have already fallen in love with her name is Jennifer Jareau but everyone called her JJ. She had gorgeous blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes. It was hard to hide your feelings for her around your team because every time she would talk to you you would just smile and blush.
     You were sitting at your desk working on paperwork and thinking about JJ when Spencer yelled your name pulling you out of your thoughts. You looked up at him and said "What did you say I wasn't paying attention." He said "Yeah I noticed what you thinking about." I said "Nothing what did you need?" He told me Hotch said we have a case. I got up and walked to the briefing room.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     During the briefing I kept looking over at Yn and realized that they weren't paying attention. I decided to speak up and try to get them focusing again. I said "Hey Y/N you paying attention." They looked up and shook their head. I continued with the briefing and they paid attention to the rest of the briefing.
    After the briefing Hotch said "Wheels up in 30." We all went to grab our go bags and headed to the jet. When I got to the jet Y/N was already on the jet and I went to sit next to her she was looking out the window and didn't realize I was next to her. I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped.
(Your p.o.v)
     After the briefing I got my go bag then went to the jet. I got to the jet about 5 minutes after Hotch said wheels up in 30 so I had about 25 minutes until the rest of the team was expected to be there. I sat in one of the chairs near the window. I was sitting there staring out the window not even realizing the blonde sitting next to me. I felt someone tap my shoulder and jumped I turned to my right to see JJ. When I jumped JJ started laughing I said to her "Holy fuck JJ you scared the shit out of me." Then started laughing with her because her laugh was contagious. After she stopped laughing she apologized for scaring me and I said that it was fine.
     She asked me "Why do you seem so spaced out to day." I told her that I was thinking about someone. When she looked at me a little shocked I realized that I said someone instead of something. I tried to tried to tell her that I meant of something, but she didn't by it. She asked "Who were you thinking about?" I just blushed and said "Someone I like." She asked "Do I know this person?" I told her maybe. The rest of the team showed up and we moved over to where Hotch was sitting so we could talk about the things we already knew about the profile and our assignments for when we landed.
     After we talked about what we thought about the profile so far and Hotch gave us our assignments we went back to where we were originally sitting. When I sat down again I put my headphones in and looked out the window. Hotch had assigned me and JJ to go to the newest dump site to check for more evidence. I was okay with it, but I knew I wouldn't be able to hid my feelings for long.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     Hotch had put me and Yn together for assignments and I was kind of happy because I was starting to develop a crush on the younger agent I also new that me and Y/N were sharing a room at the hotel we were staying at. After learning our assignments we went to the seats where we wanted to sit. I decided to sit next to Y/N again. When I got over to the seat Y/N was sitting and looking out the window with her headphones in.
     I decided to not bother her and just decided to get some sleep. I leaned my head up against the back of the seat and shut my eyes.
(Your p.o.v)
     Towards the beginning of the ride I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to me right and saw that JJ hand fallen asleep and her head fell on my shoulder. I decided not to move her and just let her sleep. A while later I felt my eyelids getting heavy and decided to get some sleep.
     After a while I was woken up by Morgan telling me that we landed I told him that he could leave and that I would wake JJ up. After I stretched I decided to wake JJ up I tried shaking her awake, but that didn't work. I thought for a minute about what else to try the thought of the perfect way to wake the older agent up I reached down to her stomach and started tickling her.
     She jolted up and looked at me we were both laughing. When she stopped laughing she asked "Why did you do that?" I said "Because I needed to wake you up." She looked at me and started laughing again I told her that we had landed and should probably get going to the dump site she nodded and walked off the jet. When we got in the SUV JJ was driving and I was in the passenger seat staring out the window. JJ turned on the radio and my favorite song was playing. I started singing along.
     JJ looked at me and said "Damn I didn't know you could sing." I looked at her and said "There is a lot of things you don't know about me Jennifer." She looked at me shocked when I didn't use her nickname. Then she said well then I'll have to change that tonight I looked at her confused and she said "Oh that's right I'm the only one who knows sleeping arrangements." She started laughing again and that's when I lost it.
(JJ's p.o.v)
    Me and Y/N were in the car on the way to the dump site I got bored because we weren't talking to each other so I turned on the radio and Y/N started signing she had a beautiful voice. We talked for a while after that until we arrived at the dump site. When we got out of the car to go check out the scene we walked around the car and Y/N bumped into me and fell on her butt. We both laughed a little before I stuck my hand out to help her up.
~time skip~
(Your p.o.v)
     Me and JJ had just got to the station after checking out the dump site. We walked into the station and saw that Reid had already almost finished a geographical profile. When we got to the table we told the team what we found at the dump site which wasn't very much. After we told the team what we found Hotch came and told us we could go home to the hotel and that we would continue this in the morning. JJ told us all our room assignments. I already knew I was with JJ because she kind of told me in the car. I thought well I have an idea about how I might be able to make a move on JJ.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     I told everyone their room assignments and went to Y/N making sure she was ready to go. She said she was and we got in the car and  headed towards the hotel and then wen went inside to get our room key. When we got to our room we realized that it only had one bed I told Y/N that she could take the bed and that I would sleep on the floor. She said "JJ I'm okay with sharing a bed." I looked at her and smiled.
     I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on my pajamas and I put my hair in a messy bun. I went back to the room and told Y/N she could go in and get ready.
(Your p.o.v)
     I went to brush my teeth and put my pajamas on. When I put my pajamas on I went back to the room I saw JJ sitting on her bed looking at her phone. I jumped on the bed next to her and asked if she wanted to play truth or dare. She said sure and we started the game. After a couple truths and dares I said "Truth or Dare JJ?" She said "Truth." So I thought for a little then said "Ok have you ever had a crush on someone on the team past or present and if so who?" She thought about it then looked at me and instead of saying something she leaned in and kissed me.