The usual routine

{(Y/n) Pov}

It was a beautiful morning in Paris, the sun shining as usual and everyone was happy as can be. Everything else was different in the world since nothing stays the same forever.

But.........in this house everything is always the same. My dad is a famous designer, myself and Adrien are models, not to mention that we have thousands of fans loving us.

Although, it wasn't bad for me being famous, but I ain't a snob like Adrien's friend Chloe, I was more of a kind person, takes care of dad and Adrien, and like making friends, however how can I make friends if we are stuck at home.

First day of school

Father won't let us go to school, even though Adrien desperately wants to see the outside world and make new friends, I agree with Adrien but I respect fathers decision.

I stop wondering in my mind to see Adrien sneaking out of the house go to school. I followed, "Adrien this is a bad idea, Father will be mad at us!"

"Relax (y/n), don't you want to go to school and make friends?" I sigh, "I do, but we can't risk getting in trouble."

"Well you don't have to go to school with me." I stopped him, "No!.......*sigh* I'm only going to school to protect my little brother."

You smirk and give him a hug, "I wanna be there to protect my baby brother." You said in a cooed voice. Adrien gets embarrassed but sighs, "Ok ok I get it (y/n)."

You let go, "Ha, so I'm going with you and you can't stop me." I smiled at Adrien, he chuckles, "You win, now let's go or we'll be late." I nodded and we head to school.

We were so close till we were spotted by Nathalie, "Adrien, (y/n), please reconsider! You know what your father wants!" Adrien looks at her, "This is what we wanna do!" We then sees an old man trying to get up so Adrien helps him.

"Thank you, young man." Adrien smiles and looks at Nathalie, "I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that?" I got worried and looked at Nathalie, "Please don't tell our father about all this."

And we went inside the car

Time skip

I felt bad for Adrien, he really wanted to go to school, so do I, and yet I'm kinda scared of what father might say. I honestly fear of how father acts around us. Sadly I don't remember the last time we all spent time together after moms death.

We both sat at the dinner table with history work. Nathalie was teaching us about history and I felt comfortable being with Adrien.

Nathalie speaks, "Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?"Adrien responsed, "Everyone thinks it was De Gaulle, but it was actually Rene Couti before the first elections." Nathalie said, "Excellent, Adrien."

I gave Adrien a thumbs up, then father walked in, "Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?" She nods, "Yes sir.", and walks out of the room. Father looks at us with anger, "You are NOT going to school. I already told you." Adrien gets sad, "But father!"

But was cut off, "Everything you need is right here where I can keep an eye on you too. I will not head you both outside in that dangerous world."

I start to speak, "It's not dangerous, father." I was trying to reason to him but Adrien steps in, "We're always stuck in here by ourself. Why can't I go on and make friends just like everybody else?"

I look at father but he was angry at Adrien, "Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son! Continue." I was quite from the argument, I felt ashamed for making father mad at us.

Nathalie comes, "We can leave it there for today if you have–" Adrien runs away to his room. I just stood there in silence, not knowing what to do. Then father looks at me, "I understand that you went with Adrien because you want to protect him, I need you both to stay safe in this house."

I sighed and felt sad, then father puts his hand on my shoulders, "I know it's hard with you and.....I didn't want to lose you both."

I got up and hugged him, "I know father.......I just want to be there for him." I was about to cry till father wiped my face, "It's alright (y/n), I just want you both to be safe."

"Ok." I stopped the hug and he walked off, so I head to Adrien's door and knocked, "Adrien?........ It's me....*silence* ummm I came by to check on you..." There was nothing, I just stood there, "Well....if you want to talk.....I'm always here if you need me ok?.....*silence* Alright then...."

I walked away from the door and went to my room.