Two places at once

Gorizilla suddenly lands in front of everyone, which causes the crowd to scream and run. Wayhem, "You can leave, Ladybug! I'll keep him at bay!"

Ladybug, " *takes the helmet off of Wayhem, and puts it on Adrien* No. I want you to find a safe place to hide." Wayhem, "Oh, okay."

I carried Y/n as ladybug carries me and we run for a place to hide, "I think you lost him." Ladybug, " *looks behind* Looks like it. Do you have any idea where his akuma could be?"

I set Y/n down for a bit and looked at ladybug's earrings, "You're about to transform back. So you should just leave me here, and I'll stay hidden *takes off his helmet* while I wait for Chat Noir to turn up.

Ladybug, " *puts the helmet back onto Adrien* But what if the supervillain finds you before he gets here?" Takes off his helmet again, "He's my bodyguard. He won't hurt us."

"Of course! I know how we can track him. *puts the helmet back onto Adrien* I carried Y/n and followed ladybug, "This way, I'll have enough time to find out where his akuma is!" She leaves a message for Chat, "...so, meet us at the subway station. Adrien agreed to act as bait, but we really need you and your Cataclysm to make this work. Hurry up! *ends the call*

"What if Cat Noir doesn't turn up?" Ladybug, "Oh, he will! I trust him." I blushed as i glances downward and smiled. I then hear panting from Wayhem, approaching on his bike nearby.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he'll be here." Ladybug heads down to the Métro. Plagg, " *inside the helmet* And what rabbit are you planning to pull out of your hat now? You can't be Cat Noir and Adrien at the same time!"

And what if I can? I walk in front of Wayhem's way, "I need some help!" Wayhem, "Adrien!" In order for this plan to work I'm going to have to protect Y/n, I changed clothes and gave Wayhem the helmet.

"Can you distract Gorizilla for me, I have to take my sister home." He nodded and I quickly find a place to transform. I carried Y/n and took her to the house. I opened her window and place her in her bed.

She opens her eyes, "C....Chat...Noir?" I nodded, "Yes, the one and only." She looks around, "Wait...how did?" I respond, "You fainted so I took you home." She gets out of bed, "Where's Adrien!"

I get nervous, "He's......with ladybug trying to catch the slums." She looks at the window, "I'm going after him!" I stopped her, "Wait you can't!"

She gets mad, "Why not!" I need to find a way to prove to her that I'm fine. She then gets teared up, "Why...can't I save my baby brother?"

"Hey hey don't cry...." She hugs me tight, "Promise me......promise me that you'll save him........I can't lose him. He's very special to me...." I hate seeing her cry like this, it makes me want to reveal my identity, but I can't.

"I promise Y/n. He'll be safe and sound." She let's go, "Hurry back." I leap at the window, "I will." I made it just in time to stop Gorizilla, "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

Gorizilla tries to grab me, but jump down to the ground, "Don't worry, "Adrien", I won't let him touch a hair on your head!" I repeatedly dodge Gorizilla's hand.

"Missed me! Missed me! Missed me again! That's it, big guy. Come on, just a little more." I run underneath Gorizilla to where he's directly above the Métro station, "There! Cataclysm!"

I touched the pavement, causing it to cave in and trap Gorizilla in the destroyed road, I then calls Ladybug on my staff, "This is Chat Noir Express Deliveries. Did you order a giant beast, M'Lady?"

"I knew I could count on you, kitty! Where is Adrien and Y/n?" Over the phone) He's safe. I took Y/n home." She finds the akuma, "Here you are! *pulls it apart, revealing the akuma* Time to de-evilize! *captures the akuma and purifies it* Gotcha! Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

{Streets of Paris}

The Miraculous light fixes the destroyed pavement and puts Gorizilla back on top of the ground, as Ladybug arrives next to me. Gorizilla then turns back into our bodyguard. "Pound it!"

Ladybug, "Adrien, are you okay?" I responded, "He's totally fine! Right? See? If I were you, I wouldn't hang around too long. Unless you don't mind revealing your secret identity to all of us."

"Bye, Adrien! Bye, kitty! Bug out!" She swings away with her yo-yo. I go to Wayhem, "Gotta scat too. Thanks for your help, "Adrien"." I then head to the building where I "changed".