Freezing my tail off

"Maybe she's got some anger issues!" I shrugged, "Or she didn't pass her driving test!"Stormy Weather from the cracked screen, "Hello, viewers! Here's the latest forecast for the first day of summer. Looks like Mother Nature had a change of plans. Summer vacation is officially over!"

"Already? But I look so good in a swimsuit." I smile and wiggles my eyebrows and nose at Ladybug.
"The cat suit will do, thanks. At least now we know where to find her."

Stormy Weather from the screen, "Prepare for the worst weather in history!" I see a poster of a blonde girl , "Hey! That girl reminds me of someone!"

"It's her! The akuma must be in her parasol!" Stormy Weather from the screen, "In Stormy Weather's world, it's winter wonderland FOREVER!"

We enter the studio, but saw no one. "It's a recording!" Suddenly the lights go out in the building.

"Frosty the Snowgirl's getting away!" Ladybug trips and falls. I go to her, "Oh, do I hear a damsel in distress?" Ladybug, "Some of us don't have night vision...Whoa!" I grab Ladybug's hand and leads her along the way' "No need to bug out. Just trust me!"

"Okay, that's enough. I think I can manage to--" I shouted, "Duck!" A fire extinguisher canister misses Ladybug, " --follow your lead on this one."

We finally reach the top of the building. Stormy Weather, "You airheads! You fell right into my trap!" (makes a whirlwind appear with her parasol)

Stormy Weather, "There's no way out! Party's over, fools!"  Ladybug, "We're just-- (sees me holding her hand) "Heh-heh..." (lets go of Ladybug)

"We're just getting started, Stormy! Lucky Charm! A bath towel? What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Great. So, we're about to be obliterated, but... At least we'll be dry." Ladybug, "Just hold your whiskers." Stormy Weather, "Hail! (A hailstorm appears) I spin my staff to make a shield and protect Ladybug from the hail.

"So what's the plan for getting the akuma back? My arm's starting to get a cramp!" Ladybug, "See that sign over there? Check it out!"

"All right. Cataclysm! Hey, Coldilocks! Is that all you got?" She attacks me with lightning, but i dodge. I then use my Cataclysm to make the billboard fall down, its aim toward Stormy Weather.

She blasts a hole in it and Ladybug wraps her yo-yo around Stormy Weather's ankle. Ladybug takes off running under pipes and against a crane before jumping over an HVAC. Opening the towel, Ladybug soars in the air, pulling down Stormy Weather. The speed at which she falls and the angle of the crane cause her to lose her parasol. I catch it, tossing it to Ladybug.

"Get out of here, you nasty bug. (Breaks the parasol)
(The akuma flies away from the parasol.) No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (She captures the akuma.) Gotcha! (She closes the yo-yo and purifies the akuma.) Bye bye, little butterfly. (She opens the yo-yo and lets the butterfly out) Miraculous Ladybug!"

(The miraculous light fixes the damage caused, and turns the weather back to normal.) Stormy Weather turns back into Aurore, "Uh, what am I doing up here?"

"Pound it!"

[At the The Place des Vosges]

"Hey Adrien, I'm glad that your safe." I rub my neck, "I'm glad your safe too. Come one let's continue this photoshoot." She smiles, and we kept posing until, "Wait. Who is that angel? (Looks at a girl)

I look at (y/n) and we both smiled as Vincent takes photos of me and (y/n) with a little girl, "Hohoho! Stupendous! Magnifico! Perfecto! ..."