I don't want to hurt you

No body was found on the bottom of the tower, Adrien desperately looked around. He ran around the area next to the Eiffel Tower, the heavy rain continues to pour on Adrien's face.

It make it difficult for him to see Y/n but then sees a shadow coming out underneath the Eiffel Tower, it was Y/n in her angriest form. She was getting tired to do it the easy way, it's time for her to do it the hard way.

Adrien was happy to see her alive and well, that is till he realized that this whole argument over the earrings was enough and decided to them from Y/n. Even if it means to use force and hurt her.

The two ran towards each other attempting to get the miraculous from them. Adrien managed to hit her twice, and she was looking for her advantage. Y/n was almost losing her battle till she aggressively swung her yo-yo.

Her triangle offense always delivered in this form. Sometimes she threw it forward, sometimes she threw it backwards, and occasionally she threw it diagonally. In between her throws was a back jump, so she could keep her distance.

Adrien stopped swinging his baton after a split second, and beginning jabbing the baton at the ground. Adrien's heart throbbed in his chest as lightening continued to strike the ground around him, but he didn't try to fight it.

A small groan rose out of him as the lights of the street lights flickered out, but the rhythm of her yo-yo kept him grounded. As the sounds of thunder crackled Y/n avoids getting struck, losing her guard.

Adrien tried to use the yo-yo as a weapon but Y/n quickly pulls him back to defend herself. Adrien throws the baton back but Y/n managed to avoid the attack.

Adrien attempts to use the yo-yo again but Y/n was able to disarm him. Y/n grabs the yo-yo out of Adrien's hand and spun around to block the next hit from Adrien. "Lucky Charm!" A pair of duck tap appeared.

She quickly looked around to find uses for it, as for Adrien he pounced after her. She immediately grabs him behind him as they both struggled to get the miraculous. Eventually Adrien tossed her away and she tumbled on the ground, groaning in pain.

She was in pain refusing to give up, the baton aiming at her. She rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the baton by a hair and using the yo-yo to get behind Adrien. He kicked her away, before somersaulting over the baton and hitting the ground hard.

Adrien pounced on her as she held him back, Y/n wrestles Adrien to the ground and pins him in a submission position. Y/n uses his belt and ties Adrien as well. "Cataclysm!" He manages to disintegrate the belt and grabs Y/n.

However Y/n was still holding the duck tape, she bit Adrien on his hand. He let's go in pain and Y/n duck tapes his arms as she sat on his legs. Adrien was trapped, not being able to get out.

Y/n was looking down at him, with a sinister look. She grabs Adrien by his hangs and slowly reaches his ring. Adrien couldn't get up or fight, he was stuck. In his defeat he allowed Y/n to retrieve the earrings.

He closed his eyes, and frowns in sorrow. As he waited he hears quite sobbing, he opens his eyes to see Y/n crying and stuck in place, "I can't do it......" she says. "I can't do it......I can't do this to you."

Y/n was then pushed off Adrien by Marinette, Y/n fell on the ground and looked at the two. Marinette quickly cut the tape off of Adrien's arms, she looked at Y/n with an disappointing look.

Y/n was still struggling whether to cry or get upset, it then quickly came to her mind as she yo-yo herself to the nearest building and left. Adrien looks at Marinette who was worried, "Chat Noir why did you do this."

"It was because I wanted to get the earrings back from her. I didn't realize that till I saw it with my own eyes." He didn't want to tell Marinette that he's Chat fighting his own sister.

"Chat that was dangerous, you could've lose your miraculous having Hawkmoth win. Chat I'm sorry and I know you wanted to help, but right now you need to be more careful."

Memories flow from Adrien's head of Y/n always taking care of him and their dad through their time of need.

Flashbacks

"Y/n....when's mom coming back?" Y/n walks up to Adrien, letting out a sad sigh, "I don't know Adrien.......but I promise mom that I will take care of you and dad. And I'll always be here for you, don't ever think I'll forget about you."