Found you.......

"Your lying! Y/n would never do anything like that." She tears up, "Its true Adrien, you have to believe me." He gets angry, "How could you say that about her, just before you were defending her from Chloe and now your saying that she took her earrings!"

"Adrien listen to me! She took the earrings from her!" The argument goes on, "She saved you from danger and took you home, and this is how your repaying her. By saying that she stole them!"

"Adrien please-"
"Y/n is the most kindest person and she is the strongest woman she can be!"
"She-"
"Besides how would you know that she was the one!"
"I know because she-"
"You know nothing about her! She would never do that!"
"She's lying to you!"
"She would never keep anything from me!"
"She lying!"
"Would you shut up, you don't know her...."
"I-"
"Why would you even even care, they aren't yours!"
"Because I'm ladybug!"

There a silence from the bushes...

then a bit of laughter, "Your kidding right?" She quietly cries to herself, Adrien slowly starts to realize that she's ladybug.

I decided enough was enough, I walk towards them and pretended I didn't hear anything, "There you are Adrien, I've been looking for you." Marinette then storms off, I looked at her and back at Adrien, "What happened?"

He looks at her, "Nothing important." I shrugged it off, "If you say so...." we then both get inside the limo, I looked at Adrien who was very out of it. "Is something bothering you?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing, I promise....." I sighed and wondered, how much does he trust.... It hurts seeing Adrien like this. I can't let her keep getting closer and ruining everything my dad has worked hard for.

When arrived home Adrien went to his room felling confused and unbalanced, it makes my blood boil having that Marinette trying to ruin everything. She doesn't know what we've been through having our mom leaving us and making dad suffer.

I wanted to see Tikki again, but I don't want to risk being seen by father. I asked Nathalie, "Where is father?" She looks at her notes, "He's in a meeting right now with the major." I sighed in relief, "Just wondering.."

It was my time get Tikki and talk about this whole entire mess that my father is doing. I made sure no one saw and I quickly went to dad's lair. I found the earrings and grabbed them. After I took another peek at the door, I quickly went back to my room and made sure no one saw.

I put the earrings on and Tikki comes out, Tikki then looks aside and gasps is complete shock. I turned to see who it was...........it was Adrien.

A few hours earlier, {Adrien's Pov}

I still couldn't believe what Marinette said, I thought she was my friend. I then lay in bed still upset and tired, I didn't want to believe it. However it's really hard to decide who to really trust.

I can't handle this anymore, I need somebody to talk to. Plagg then comes out eating his cheese, "Seems like your M'lady was Marinette all along." I sighed, "I never thought the girl of my dreams would be her.......I never saw her more than a friend."

Plagg still eating cheese, "Well right now you've got some problems with who to trust now huh?" I get frustrated, "It's not easy, I really trust Y/n, she's been there for me. As for Marinette, she always believed in me and was there to make life fun for me."

"Well, why don't you talk to Y/n about this whole mess, to get this out of your chest." I slowly smiled, "Yea, I should, she will know what to do." I then got out of bed and decided to go to Y/n.

I was about to walk out till I see Y/n cautiously heading to father's office. I was a bit confused and thought nothing of it till she was holding on to something and quickly ran to her room.

I was concerned so I decided to head to her room quietly. I noticed that the door wasn't shut, so I slowly opened the door and took a peek. Again no insest here Y/n sat on her bed and was holding what looks like earrings.

She put them on and a kwamii appeared, it was ladybug's kwamii. I couldn't process what was going on, I never thought that my own sister would betray me like this. I thought she was supposed to be on my side.

How could she do this to Marinette and me, I don't want to......but I have...... A thousand thoughts ran into my mind with questions, I decided to do the right things. Y/n then turned to me with shocked eyes and scared.