Worried sick

{Y/n's Pov}

I was panicking as he was slowly revealing my face, I kept shaking so he wouldn't be able to take the mask off. I see Ladybug sneaking in then hear Chloé whispering loudly, "Go, Ladybug, go!"

Rogercop turns around and sees Ladybug, who looks exasperated at Chloé. I said, "Way to go, loud mouth!" Rogercop, "Ladybug, it is time for justice to prevail." Rogercop fires lasers at Ladybug, but she dodges them with her yo-yo.

"You got justice and revenge all mixed up, Rogercop! Lucky Charm!" A pair of oven mitts appears, "Oven mitts? What am I supposed to do with this?" I was able to untie myself and put the mask back on, Rogercop fires lasers at her again, but she dodges them.

Rogercop blows whistle, "Get them!" Chloé and Mr. Bourgeois were forced to knock them, but Ladybug and Chat Noir take them away. I over hear Chloé, "Hey! My hair!" I face palmed, "Oh brother."

Rogercop shoots lasers at us, "The akuma must be in his whistle. We've gotta get to it!" Chat Noir, "How?" Rogercop finds us and shoots lasers. "When you're ready, my lady." Ladybug grabs the belt, "Okay, I have an idea but I still need something like... a ring."

Rogercop makes a hole in the wall, we escape. Ladybug grabs the oven mitt, and hides. I questioned, "Where am I gonna get a ring from?" Chat Noir grabs Chloé's bracelet, and rolls it, "Ladybug, over there!"

Ladybug, "That's Chloé's bracelet! Exactly what I need. *grabs the bracelet* Fend off Rogercop as long as you can." I responded, "Whenever you're ready."

"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir uses his Cataclysm to destroy the floor beneath Rogercop, who falls. Chat Noir is held by a cuff. Meanwhile, Ladybug uses the two mitts attached to the belt to cover Rogercop's hands. She uses the belt to tie the hands, as I then takes Rogercop's whistle.

"I gotcha!" stomps on the whistle, releasing its akuma. Rogercop, "Noooooo!" Ladybug, "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! *catches the akuma with her yo-yo* Gotcha! *releases the akuma and turns it into a normal butterfly* Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!

She throws the Lucky Charm in the air. Its energy reverts everything back to normal, and Rogercop turns back into Roger, "Uhh... what am I doing up here?" The three of us, "Pound it!" Chat Noir talking like a robot, "As Rogercop would say, "Justice has prevailed in the streets of Paris!"

His Miraculous beeps and talks with his regular voice, "I'd stick around, but then you'd see me without my mask and... you wouldn't be able to resist me." Ladybug, "Hehe... I doubt that, but I'll have to take your word for it." she puts Chloé's bracelet back into her bag.

I clenched my fist and ran off, I hate who Adrien is treated by her, I was stopped by Chat Noir, "Wait!" I turned around, he asked, "I need to know who you are." I signed, "If I show you......you promise not to be mad?" He nods, "I promise, Cats honor!"

I then take of the mask, "Hey....Adrien" He was shocked, "YOU!" I jumped back, "Yea....is that bad." He grabs both my shoulders, "Do you have any idea of what you were doing!"

I get concerned, "What do you mean what was I doing." He gets a bit angry, "I thought this mysterious person was someone who I never knew! But knowing it's you....." I get upset, "Are you saying that I am not good enough to be a hero."

"That's not what I meant. I just don't want you to get hurt or worse." I took his hands of my shoulders, "You would risk your life for her......" He get concerned, "What." I get more upset, "I bet you would risk yourself for the love of your life who doesn't treat you right!"

"What are you saying!" I get angry, "I'm saying that I know that she will never love you, she always hurt you more than Hawkmoth hurting other people!" He gets angry, "Shut up! You don't know her like I do!"

"She doesn't like you that way Adrien. And I don't want her to hurt you more! You should forget about that heartless woman! She will only change her mind if she knows who you are and forget about the times she hurt you! She isn't worth the heart break!"

"I said........SHUT UP!!!" *Slap*

{Adrien's Pov}

I opened my eyes to see Y/n covering her face, she takes her hand off her face. I then start to see a red mark on her face I left, I start to regret slapping her, "Y/n! I'm so sorry!" She then walks away, I followed, "I'm really sorry.....I shouldn't have-"

"Leave me alone!" She stops, "If you really love her then fine!" She puts the mask on and starts tearing up, "But if she breaks your heart don't come to me for emotional support."