A Cat-astrophe

"Are you showering?" No respond, "Adrien?" I take a peek and to see that no one is here. Strange....oh well, but he could at least turn off the water. It's too late right now, I'm going to shower.

I take off my clothes and get in the warm shower. I proceed to put shampoo in my hair till, "Lockdown engaged." I was confused for a second, but thought none of it. "Emergency power on."

Ok something is wrong in here, why was the lockdown triggered. I quickly proceed to take the shampoo off, put on conditioner, proceed to wash my body.

I then hear people in Adrien's room, "Ladybug! What's going down?" Ladybug, "We need to move to safer ground. Where is Adrien?" Nino, "Taking a shower."

Hold on....I'm showering, why do they.......wait a minute, that's why the shower was on when I walked in! "Now?" Nino, "It's the model in him."

"Take Nino to the atrium. I'll take care of Adrien. Leave the remote control with me." I hear knocks on the door, "A--drien? Adrien!" I was about to respond till Chat Noir enters the bathroom.

HEY HEY IM SHOWERING YOU PERVERT!!! Chat Noir then detransform into......ADRIEN!!!!! I don't understand....he's...he's! I kept quiet as he hides behind the shower door. Adrien pokes his head around the corner, "Yeah?"

"Oh! Must...it-eh, to go! He he. Too dangerous... to leave!" Adrien, "Can I put on my clothes first?" Ladybug, "Sure! If you must..." EXCUSE ME!!!! YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!! "I-I mean, of course you can." She shuts the bathroom door.

Adrien sighed as we both made eye contact.

{Adrien's Pov}

I turned to see......Y/N!!!!!!! IN HERE.....NAKED!!!!!!! AND SHE SAW MY REAL IDENTITY!!!! She was shocked and looked startled.

I left the shower as fast as I could and she grabbed a towel. I cautiously walked to her, "Look.....This isn't what it looks like." She was about to scream, but I immediately covered her mouth.

"Shhh!" She gave me death glares I loudly whispered, "I'm sorry for barging in here. I didn't know you were here!" She tries to speak, but I still covered her mouth, "Listen I'm sorry you found out who I really am ok, but please, please don't tell father, ok?"

She calmly breathe and I let go of her mouth, "I won't let father or anyone else know who you really are.." I sighed. "But!" I gulped, "Your lucky I didn't beat you up for seeing me naked."

I went on my knees, "I'm really really sorry for that." She rolled her eyes, "I forgive you, *punches my arm* but never do that again." I rubbed my hurt arm, "Ow....I won't."

{Your Pov}

Adrien left the bathroom in a towel, I almost had a heart attack from him, grrrrr your so dead, oh well at least I dry myself in peace. Ladybug pushes Adrien in the bathroom, "Stay here!" and closes the door.

"Oh come on!" Wrapped myself quickly, "Oh my! What was that all about? Sweet love?" I jumped, "Ahhh!" I slipped and fell, "Owwwww!" Adrien gets to me, "You ok!"

"I thought you weren't going to barge in again!" He apologizes, "Sorry Sorry." I rubbed my head and saw a small floating black cat. "Ah!" Adrien looks around, "Whats wrong?" I pointed.

He looks at the cat, "Oh sorry, this is Plagg, my kwamii." He floats around, "So your Y/n huh?" I stuttered, "Y-Yea......" he took his little paw out, "It's nice to meet you." I shook the tiny paw, "I'm sorry that you found out about me because, SomEoNe revealed himself."

He looks at Adrien, I couldn't help, but laughed. Then I realize, "Wait don't you have to help ladybug?" He stops, "Oh yea, I gotta help her!"

I looked at Adrien. "Plagg, claws out!" Plagg, "Oh, not again!" I couldn't believe it that Adrien transforms into Chat Noir. He leaves the bathroom, as I ran to my room.

I quickly changed, and saw the tv on, "Welcome to another exciting hour of "The Challenge"! Good evening again from Simon Says. Viewers, I've kept my promise. Here's Gabriel!"

Father appears, the Gorilla accompanying him, "Father!" The villain, "Simon says... you are a butterfly!" *throws a butterfly card at him* Father stars flapping with his arms and jumping around, "Flap flap, flutter flutter, flutter flutter, flap flap!"

I couldn't believe what has happened to father, "Come on Ladybug and Chat Noir....please save my dad." Simon Says, "Tomorrow, Butterfly, you will be no more. Ladybug, Chat Noir, you can save him by giving me your Miraculouses. Do the right thing..."

"In your dreams. Lucky Charm! *Throws the yo-yo into the air and another yo-yo appears* "A regular yo-yo? But you've got a magical one!"

"I'll figure it out later." Simon Says, "Simon says... your yo-yo is useless! *throws a card at the yo-yo and it falls to the floor, the 'unbreakable' cord snaps. Chat Noir knocks his card over*