Birthday crash

We went to the dinner table and finish our meal. We get to leave, Adrien sarcastic, "Wow. That was a birthday lunch break to remember. Yay!"

I couldn't stand seeing my little brother so sad on his birthday, he then walks into the foyer and stops, "Nathalie? Father?" He shrugs sadly, I put my hand on his shoulders, "Hey...don't be sad," I smiled, Hoe about you and I go outside to celebrate your birthday."

We then walk outside to a crowd of his classmates cheering, "Yay! Woo! Happy birthday!" Adrien was surprised, so was I. Then I heard a familiar voice,

"Hey, hey, hey, birthday boy. Guess what? Daddy's gone. While the cat's away, the mice will play." I  look at the Villain with a strange expression until Adrien realizes who he is, "Nino?!"

"The Bubbler's brought all yo homies together for one single-sole purpose, to ce-le-brate!" Everyone cheered, "YEAH!" The Bubbler jumps down from the bubble into a DJ booth,

"Let's get this party started!" Everyone cheers, the Bubbler plays party music, and people start to dance. Adrien looks surprised and runs back into his house.

"Come on, everybody, I brought you here to party!" I quickly ran after him to his room and stood by the door.

{Adrien's Pov}

I look at my ring, Plagg climbs up to my shoulder, "What's your problem? Relax! You're getting the party you've always wanted."

"But Nino's been akumatized! I've gotta help him!" Plagg insists, "You may never get this chance again! C'mon, let's have a little fun while your father's away! Then we'll save Nino, trap his akuma, and all will be good."

"Okay, you're right. This might be the first day in my life that I actually get to do what I want for once." I heard a knock on my door, "Um Adrien who are you talking to?"

I flinched in fear, "It's no one!" She walks in, "Ok then, Adrien did you not want to party?" I smiled, "No, I was just 'surprised' you know."

She giggled, "Yea I was pretty shocked too, come on Adrien let's go celebrate your birthday."

Everyone is dancing and Adrien is enjoying himself.m, "Yeah!" He walks over to a Rose, "Hey, nice party, I guess, since it's my first one." Rose smiles and gives him two thumbs up.

I then noticed that everyone is dancing, but looks sad. Something wasn't right, Adrien and I turns around and sees everyone dancing but with a grim expression.

Adrien looked at me, I shrugged not knowing why it's like that, then the music changes to a slow dance. People pair up and keep dancing and looking sad. Chloé walks up to Adrien.

Adrien walks to me, "Is it me, or does everyone seem a bit weird?" I responded, "Yea, strange." Chloé then walks to us. Forget about them, let's go dance! C'mon!"

"Save me a dance birthday boy, Chloé and Adrien started dancing. Chloé tries to kiss him, but Adrien looks uncomfortable, so he moves away from Chloé.

Adrien is on top of the DJ booth and has a mic, "Hey, Paris, how you doing?" He raises the mike in excitement, but the people don't respond till they cheer.

Adrien jumps out and Ladybug can be seen on the roof, "Ladybug?" I turned around and saw Ladybug throws her yo-yo. It hits the power strip and unplugs everything.

"Sorry, Bubbler, but the party is over." Bubbler gets mad, "Why you gotta be like that?"

"You made all the adults disappear, that's why! And now you're imprisoning anyone who isn't having fun." I look at Adrien, "Adrien go inside, he nodded and runs into the house.

"You are not going to bust on my party!" He takes out his bubble sword and casts two bubbles at her, which she deflects. The crowd scatters.

I ran to a hiding spot outside as Ladybug throws her yo-yo at one of his bubbles, but it just bounces back toward her. Chat Noir enters and hits the yo-yo with his staff, and the yo-yo goes up in the air.

"Looks like I made it just in time." Ladybug, "I had it under control," the yo-yo falls on Chat Noir's head, "but thanks."

The Bubbler throws a stream of small red bubbles to Ladybug and Chat Noir, and they fight them. The Bubbler snaps his fingers, and the bubbles turn green and start circling around them, some sticking to them until they are both captured in one big bubble.

Ladybug struggles against the bubble as the Bubbler laughs, "Give me your Miraculouses before you run out of air." Ladybug, "Dream on, Bubbler."

"Total party poopers, just like adults." Ladybug, "Kids need adults." Bubbler, "False! Kids need freedom, fun, let loose and live it up. Adults are controlling and bossy."

"But adults keep children safe and protected. They care for their kids, they love them!" You then thought about your father of what ladybug said. It hurts every time he doesn't have time for us.

Chat Noir, "You must bring the adults back!" Bubbler, "Nope, never. Know what, since you care so much about these adults, why don't you go float with them for a while?" He runs at them and kicks the bubble high up into the sky. Ladybug and Chat Noir scream and everyone gasp.