One stays, one goes

"I am." He nods, "Yes, however you mustn't let anyone know the real reason why you want to do martial arts." I nodded, "I understand father." He sighed, "I'm afraid you can't go to school anymore if you are willing to help me."

"Wait what! What do you mean? Does that mean I can't go to school ever?" He nods, "I'm afraid so. Nathalie will be teaching you so you won't be left behind." I then get up from bed, "What if Adrien notices I can't come to school anymore."

"I will talk to him, but right now Nathalie will find some classes for your martial arts." Nathalie sits on my chair with the tablet in her hand, "I will arrange your classes and schedule. It will be every weekdays as Saturday and Sunday will be your days off."

I then think about what would Adrien say about me staying at home. I couldn't bare the thought of how sad Adrien will be if I had to stay home, I'm sorry Adrien......

{Adrien's Pov}

I came home from school and was heading to Y/n's room to check on her. I then hear my father, "Adrien I need to have a word with you alone." I was confused but didn't think any of it, I followed him to my room, "What did you want to talk about father?"

He sits down on the couch sighing, "I'm afraid your sister isn't going to go to school with you." I was shocked, "What! Why?" He looks at me, "She wants to learn martial arts." I was concerned, "Well.....She can do it after school right!"

"I'm afraid not, she wants to do it every day from now on." I couldn't believe it, "I don't understand....." he puts his hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry Adrien this is what Y/n wants, but I promise you she will come back to school eventually."

I was upset of the thought of Y/n not coming with me to school, "When will she come back!" He sighs, "When ever she's ready Adrien." Father then leaves my room as I laid on my bed sad.

"I don't understand why Y/n wouldn't want to come to school anymore, all for martial arts." I sighed, "Is it because she wants to be stronger to protect me?" Plagg sits on my pillow, "I don't know Adrien, maybe you should talk to her."

I get up, "Your right Plagg! I'll go talk to her." I went to Y/n's room and knock on her door, "Can I come in?" She responded, "Yea." I walked in seeing Y/n still in bed, "Did dad talked to you.....?" I nodded my head, "It was difficult to understand."

"I'm sorry Adrien, but I really want to do this." I try to hold back the tears, "Why! I don't understand why you want to do this!" She looks down, "I just......want to be stronger..." I couldn't believe it, "But why!"

She couldn't respond, I then grabbed her shoulders. I answered, "Please tell me why! I need to know!" Tears came out as I looked away from her, she then hugs me as I began to cry, "I just wanna protect you, I don't want Hawkmoth to hurt you........"

"Please.......I want you to be with me.......you don't need to be any stronger...." I felt her tears running down her cheek, "Adrien......" I look at her, she said, "I want you to be brave for me......I know you can survive the world without me, and I need you to not worry about me."

She smiles, "A hero shouldn't cry......he needs to show the world that he isn't afraid of anything or anyone." I then cried on her shoulder as she rubs my back in comfort. "I promise you that you will be fine."

She wipes my tears and kissed my head, I smiled and hugged her. I then went back to my room, Plagg comes out, "How did it go?" I smiled, "It went well...." I then get ready for bed, I promise Y/n that I can be brave even when you aren't by my side.

Next day

I get ready for school and told Y/n bye before I left. It felt lonely without Y/n, but I promise to stay strong for her. I then head to class and sat on my seat, nino then pass by, "Yo where's Y/n?"

I responded, "She isn't coming to school anymore." Everyone gasps, I honestly didn't think they heard me. Alya asked, "Why can't she come here anymore?"

"She wanted to take martial arts and stay focused on it, she wanted to be stronger." Everyone whispers, I then sighed. I then hear, "Good riddance she's gone!" I gasped so did everyone else, it was Chloe who said that, "She was very rude to me from the whole bracelet incident."

I get up from my seat, "Chole! That's my sister your talking about!" She then changes her attitude, "I didn't mean it like that Adrikens, I honestly want her here." I hear Marinette, "What a big lie!"