Scared to death

{3rd person}

He then takes off his motorcycle helmet and she takes off her hat, which causes the nearby movie patron to notice and take a photo of them and Marinette.

They were surprised, "Huh?" Movie patron, " *texting* "Adrien in a helmet at the movies with Y/n in a hat and his girlfriend wearing a towel!"" Adrien immediately puts his helmet back on as Y/n put her hat on.

They then hear Wayhem's voice from behind the entrance door, "Adrien's at the movies!" *enters through doors* The swarm of fans rush over Wayhem and get to where Marinette, Y/n, and Adrien are seated.

Adrien, "We're trapped! What are we gonna do?" The mob of fans start taking pictures of them. Movie patron, "Adrien likes movies. I like movies too!" Fan, "Y/n!"

Suddenly the mob all stop taking pictures when they hear loud stomps from outside. They start to run and scream when they see Gorizilla's large hand smash through the ceiling. Gorizilla grabs Adrien and Y/n, lifts them out of the theater building, and lets them sit on his palm.

{Adrien's Pov}

"Are you...our bodyguard?!" Gorizilla sniffs at him and Y/n. She gasps, "I'm scared Adrien." The mob starts to throw food at Gorizilla.

"Let go of them, right now!" Gorizilla is about to come down to attack the mob. Me and Y/n took of the disguise, "Stop! We're the ones you wanted. Leave them alone!"

Gorizilla grabs hold of me and Y/n tightly, causing the motorcycle helmet to fall and land in front of Wayhem. Gorizilla leaps away. I look at Y/n, "Y/n!"

She turns to me, "Adrien I'm scared of heights!" She slowly panics, "Don't look down just close your eyes." She close her eyes but immediately opens them, "I can't!" Gotizilla took us to the top of the tower, "Y/n! Just hold!" We then spot ladybug, "Ladybug!"

Gorizilla is about to grab Ladybug, but she dodges him and goes up to his shoulder. She tries to open Gorizilla's hand to free us, but it's too tight. "There's no use! He's too strong!"

Gorizilla roars at Ladybug, which causes her to almost fall off the building. She manages to catch herself by using her yo-yo. Ladybug, "Chat Noir, where are you? I really need your help, fast! I'm at Montparnasse Tower!"

Gorizilla is about to grab her again, but Ladybug runs along the face of the Tower while Gorizilla tries to swat her. She then uses her yo-yo to get herself back up to the roof, "Lucky Charm! A helicopter? It really isn't a good time to play."

Just as Ladybug starts controlling the helicopter, Gorizilla grabs her. Gorizilla struggles to grab Ladybug's earrings but is hopelessly unable to do so while holding Adrien, Y/n, and Ladybug in his fists.
Y/n, "I'm so sorry, Ladybug."

"Don't worry. Let me try to maneuver this...thing!" The helicopter first goes into his nostril, before it flies up and hits his eyes with its blades. Gorizilla roars in pain and ends up setting Ladybug free. He then tries to attack the helicopter.

Ladybug wraps her yo-yo around the thumb of Gorizilla's hand in which he's holding us. "Hold on!Let go of Adrien right now! *pulls her string, causing a table inside the office to be knocked over, and forces Gorizilla's thumb away from Adrien.* Jump, Adrien! Y/n! Quick!"

I stare down at the vast then looked at Y/n with fear on her face from the distance below him. "You have to trust me!" I nodded, "Always!"

{Your Pov}

Adrien jumps out of Gorizilla's hand, and over the side of the building, "Yeah-ha!" It's now or never to jump, Ladybug and I jump off the building to save Adrien, but Gorizilla grabs us.

"No!" We tried to escape from Gorizilla's grip, but he's too strong. It's as if my life of Adrien flashed before my eyes, I can't stay here........I have to jump.

I bit the Gotizilla's finger and he let's go of me, the fear of heights didn't matter to me, all that matters is Adrien. I was close to him.....I'm almost there. Got him.

"Y/n! What are you doing!" I cried, "I don't want to see you fall so I escaped to hold you!" He hugs me tight, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you!" I hugged him tight as I looked down with tears in my eyes.

Suddenly I see ladybug catching us using her yo-yo, and pulls us up to her. We stare at each other as they slowly descend to the ground amid a crowd cheering enthusiastically for Ladybug.

Adrien, "I just knew I could count on you, M'Lad— uh, Ladybug." Wayhem, "Adrien? *runs up and hugs Adrien* You're safe!"

Strange.......why is everyone.......in slow.....motion.

{Adrien's Pov}

I chuckled nervously at Ladybug, but notices her earrings ringing, "Your earrings are flashing. Is there a problem?"

"It means it won't be long before I transform back. But don't worry. Chat Noir'll be here soon to take care of things."

Suddenly I see Y/n falling to the ground, "Y/n!" I picked her up, "She must've fainted from falling with me." Ladybug, "You have to take her home where she is safe."