Is this all for her.......father?

{Y/n's Pov}

Today is my father's birthday, I couldn't decide what to give him, so I decided to make him a quilt with all of us including mom. I hope he really likes it, I walked out of my room and went to find father.

I spotted Nathalie, "Hey Nathalie, is father busy?" She looks at me, "I'm sure your father is busy, is there something you need?" I showed her the gift box, "It's a quilt I made for father....since it's his birthday, it has everyone in here including mom."

She smiles, "You can see if he is busy, he's in his office right now." I thanked Nathalie and went to father's office. I hope he isn't busy right now.

I went to the door that's closed I was about to knock till I hear someone, "Master.....I know you want her back.....but it requires a great sacrifice."

"I don't care of what happens Nooroo, I just want Emily back to make Y/n and Adrien happy." I was confused and peaked the door, I see him with, a purple kwamii?!

Father then pushed some buttons on mother's portrait, and he went somewhere. I was shocked, but had to know what father was hiding from us, I followed to where he was and pushed the buttons like he did.

An entrance slowly took me to somewhere I never recognized. I looked around, there where so many white butterflies, I then see father, "Nooroo! Dark wings rise!"

No......no.....t-this can't be.......happening........please let this be a dream.........first......Adrien....and now......father...... I dropped my gift, speechless.

{Gabriel's Pov}

I felt a shocked emotion, it was closed, I then heard and turned around from the noise, it was Y/n! She saw my true form, the look on her face was full of shock and fear.

I couldn't bare to see her like this, "Y/n, I can explain." She then left the lair, I quickly detransformed and went after her, "Y/n wait!" I went out of the lair, without her in sight.

Nathalie walks in, "Mr. Agreste, I was checking in to see if you liked your present." I was concerned, "Present? What present?" She looks confused, "Since it's your birthday sir, Y/n made you a gift."

I went back to the lair and grabbed the present, I then noticed a card attached to the gift,

To father,
I know that you have been really busy and you didn't want to celebrate your birthday ever since mom isn't here, so I decided I could make you something special to remind you that Adrien and I will always love you, no matter what happens. I want you to know that we'll always be here for you to make you happy like mom did.
-with love, Y/n

As I read the note I couldn't believe what I did to my own daughter, I still remember her face as she saw me being Hawkmoth. I then went to Nathalie, "Nathalie where is Y/n!?"

"I'm not sure sir, she probably went to her room." I quickly went to her room, but it was empty. I then ran to Adrien's room, "Adrien is your sister here!?"

"No father, what happened?" I went to Adrien, "She's not here, I couldn't find her." Adrien looks worried, "What!? I'll help you find here around the house."

The four of us searched around the house trying to find Y/n, we then meet up in the entrance of the house, "Did anybody find her?" Adrien thinks, "Maybe she is hiding in her room, she is a great hider in hide and seek."

We went to her room and turned on the lights, we searched everywhere until, I noticed the window was open, "Oh no.....She ran away!" Adrien gets worried, "It's raining outside father! She'll get lost."

"Nathalie you and I will go to the car to find her, Adrien you and gorilla will stay here incase she comes back." Adrien nods his head as I went with Nathalie.

"Nathalie, She saw my true form!" She was shocked, "How did she find out." I looked down, "She must've saw me when she was trying to give me the gift. Nathalie I can't stay in the car, I have to find her."

She nods and I left the car as she drives of to find her, "Y/N!!!!! Y/N!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I then ran around Paris to find her, I can't lose Y/n too, I have to find her and explain everything.

{Your Pov}

I ran to an ally way by the movie theater and sat, this can't be real....it can't.....be....I sat alone in the pouring rain, with the rain washing my tears. I hold my knees tight, crying to myself...

Why......why did he have to be Hawkmoth........why did he hurt innocent people to bring back...........mom