Lost and found

After talking with Adrien about Marinette, I decided to head over to her place and check on her. I wanted to get some walking exercise, I walked to the bakery where she lives, I spotted her parents making desserts.

I asked, "Is Marinette here?" The Mom nods her head, "She's up stairs in her room." I thanked them and head up stairs, I knocked on her door.

"Come in." I opened the door, she smiles at me, "Thanks for helping me, I've kinda been not myself since I lost my special earrings." I almost flinch as soon as she mentioned the earrings.

I kept my cool, "Aw that's to bad, by the way......what makes those earrings so special?" She sighs, "They were special to me...." I wanted to pick her mind some more, but it would've backfired since she will find out from doing that.

"I hope you find them.....soon......" She thanked me for caring so I asked, "I heard you weren't in school for a week, care to explain." She looked nervous, like she was hiding something, "I was....sick!"

I gave her a confused look, "Sick? For a whole week?" She kept stuttering, "Y-Yea I got a....stomach flu.....a really bad one.." I knew she was lying from the start, but it was fun to watch her try.

"Right.....I hope you feel better then, I'm going to leave and I hope you find your earrings....Ladybug....." I smirked and left her home.

It wasn't very far from home, but I couldn't help feel like I enjoyed seeing her upset over her earrings since everybody knew she was always the clumsiest person in Paris.

{Adrien's Pov}

I was relaxing in bed talking to Plagg, "I wonder why Marinette was feeling pretty down the last time I saw her?" My phone then vibrates, I checked to see a notification.

I opened my phone and see that it was Marinette, she messaged.

Marinette: Adrien
Me: Hey Marinette, how are you?
Marinette: Not good actually.
Me: Why what happened?
Marinette: I have to tell you something very important, meet me at the locker room tomorrow at school and I'll tell you.
Me: Ok

I then put my phone down, getting an unfeeling vibe.

Next day

I woke up and went to school with Y/n by my side. I was deep in my thoughts about yesterday, I wanted to know what was important. "Hey Adrien." I snapped out of my thoughts, "Y-Yea."

"There is something on your mind isn't it? Tell me what's wrong." I shrugged, "Marinette wants me to meet her at the locker room." She looks confused, "Hopefully you'll tell me, unless it's a private one."

{Y/n Pov}

I obviously knew who was behind this, I can't believe she thinks that Adrien will believe this stuff. She doesn't even have proof, or what she can't even reveal her own identity to him. This is hilarious.

I'm going to let this whole "conversation" happen anyway, she still doesn't stand a chance against me.

{Adrien's Pov}

I head to the locker room as Y/n heads over to sit at a bench. I went inside and looked around, "Marinette......It's me, I'm here." I then see her coming from the other side, "Oh good your here."

I asked, "So what's important that I need to know." She gets anxious but said, "It's about ladybug's earrings. They've been stolen." I get concerned, "What do you mean her earrings were stolen."

She gets anxious, "Ladybug told me herself, of course I didn't see her identity." He couldn't help but get suspicious, "Ok so...did Hawkmoth stole them?!" She shakes her head no, "It's-"

Bell rang

"I'll tell you after school." She then heads to class, I don't understand, ladybug's earrings have been stolen....... I start walking to class.

{Y/n's Pov}

I was already in class waiting for Adrien, the bell rang and everyone sat on their seats, I then see Marinette in the corner of my eye. She walks pass me and looked at me, I couldn't help myself I gave her a evil smirk and she was shocked.

Adrien then walks in and I pretend that everything was fine, I asked Adrien what happened. He said it was something serious and it had to do with ladybug. I acted surprised and went along with Marinette's plan.

After school I was called by Chole and she apologized, I didn't want to be mean so I gladly accepted. She was happy and left, I then walked around to find Adrien.

I was about to call his name until I hear the two talking behind the bushes, I decided to hear the conversation and listen to her plan fail, "I wanna let you know who took the earrings."

"I'm listening." She takes a deep breath, "The one who took it was......Y/n...." Adrien gasped, "Y/n.... no she would never." She tears up, "I'm sorry Adrien, but Y/n has ladybug's earrings."