A faided memory

{Gabriel's Pov} 5 years after

I was happy with my son and wife back, but deep down every time I see our family photos I would always felt like someone was missing in those pictures.

Everything was normal with  Emily being part of in Adrien and my life, Adrien finished school and decided to become and actor. As for Emily and I would still continue on fashion design and modeling.

Adrien was very happy in his new life, for me everything was amazing. Until every time on Y/n's birthday when no one was looking, I would secretly head to my room and go towards my bed.

I then reached under my bed and pulled out a box, the box was a bit old but with what's inside the box that was really important. I opened the box and held on to an old quilt.

But not just any quilt, it was a quilt my daughter made when she was still alive. It hurts me every time I see this quilt, I remember asking if any one knew Y/n but no one said they did.

That put a sad remark on my face, when people asked why I just said that it was just a dream about the person. Not even poor Adrien remembers her.

If only she would see how much she sacrificed for all of this to happen, I hope she knows how much I love her......

I then hugged the quilt tightly, a single tear came out as a whispered to the quilt,

"Thank you.....Y/n......"