Holding in the truth

She gets worried, "What happened! How did I get here?!" Her parents told her, "Y/n saw you were stuck between the battle of the villain so she tried to help you till she spotted you on the floor."

She then looks at me, "I'm glad you took me home, but....I don't get it." I sighed, "You don't need to worry, the only thing that matters is that your safe."

She smiled and gave me a hug, I slowly smirk without anyone seeing. I then let go of the hug and waved her goodbye, and leave to home. I decided to go to a place and tried on the earrings, a little ladybug kwamii appears.

"Huh! You're not ladybug, why do you have the earrings!?" I spoke, "I won't say anything to you, all I have to say it that Hawkmoth will never lose without a ladybug." I then took the earrings off and head home.

On my way home I spotted Adrien, he smiles, "Y/n!" I smiled, "What's up?" He was worried about something, "I didn't find Marienette at school today. Is she ok?"

I secretly hold the grudge on that girl, "She was injured so I took her home." He sighed in relief, "I was worried about her, I didn't want to lose a friend."

Hearing him calling her a friend doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I'm glad she's just a friend to him. We then head inside, I then was told that father wanted to see me.

I was about to walk in the office till, "Umm Y/n....." I looked at Adrien, "Yea?" He then looks at me, "Do you know how to win someone's love?" I get concerned, "What do you mean?"

"W-Well....It's about me and ladybug-" "Stop!" As I raised my hand, he then stands still. I put my hand down, "I don't want to hear another word about that ladybug. I can't believe your in love with her."

He looks sad, "What do you mean." I hold back my anger, "I don't understand why you choose her and not a girl who loves you." He takes my hand, "But Y/n..."

I turned away, "I'm sorry...." I let go of my hand and walked in the office. I see dad waiting for me with his kwamii Nooroo, "I got them father." I gave him the earrings as he smiles, "Finally! Now all I need is Chat Noir's ring."

I silently turned away and cried, "I'll be going now, we don't want to be cocky about it." He nods and I left the lair, as I walked out I ran into my room to quietly cry alone.

After crying I wiped the tears and pretend that everything was normal. I then decided to check on Adrien, he was in his room laying in the bed. I walked in, "Hey Adrien." He looks up, "Oh hey, what did father need you for."

I smiled, "Something about fashion designs." He nods, "But Y/n I really need to talk to you about ladybug." I rolled my eyes, he continued "It's about what you said when we fought."

I sighed thinking about that argument. "You were right....." I looked at him, "What do you mean?" He sighs and shrugs, "I'm starting to lose interest in her, after all she doesn't feel the same way as I do."

It hurts seeing Adrien so sad about this. "Adrien....." He looks up, "Yea.." I hold back the truth, "What would happen if ladybug wasn't here anymore." He gets concerned, "Like she was revealed?!"

"More like, forced to give it up. For the safety of Paris..." He gets up, "What are you saying?" I shake my head, "I'm just wondering if that happens, what will you do."

"Well.....I would really like to know who they are, but try to find a new ladybug." I then walked out, "I guess...I'll be in my room now." He waves and lays back down.

I was heading to my room till I wanted to go check on the earrings, I went to the lair without being noticed and went to the earrings. I quickly grabbed the earrings and head to my room.

I put the earrings on and a kwamii shows up. I spoke to her, "Whats your name?" She doesn't look at me, "I'm not gonna say anything." I didn't like that, "Fine, then I'll get Chat Noir's ring. I already know his identity."

She gets worried, "Y-Your bluffing." I smirk, "Am I?" She gets more worried, "Please don't give the ring to Hawkmoth." I smirked, "What's your name then?" She gets nervous, "It's Tikki."

"Tikki..." I then smiled, "Thats a cute name." She gets confused, "S-So....why do you have the earrings?" I stopped smiling, "Well.....I discovered something that involves getting the earrings."

She gets surprised, "You mean Hawkmoth?!" I nodded, "But I'm still not gonna say anything to you." She gets concerned, "Why?" She then sits on my hand, "Because.....I don't really trust you."

I then get up, "Besides, you already know me and Adrien huh? So I'm sure you know from that Marinette."