The Wifi is down

{Your Pov}

I was safe in my room till my tv turned on, it was Lady WiFi, "Who is Ladybug? Is she a superhero or a super-weirdo? How can we trust the girl when we have no idea who she really is? We have the right to know!"

She tries to remove Ladybug's mask, but it won't come off, "Why doesn't it come off?" Ladybug, "Uhhh... because it's magic?" I hope Adrien makes it to Ladybug in time.

{Adrien's Pov}

The service elevator door opens, and I come through, "You're out of minutes, Lady Wifi!" Lady Wifi, "Oh, how romantic. Tomcat's come to save his love bug." Ladybug, "I am not his love bug!"

"We'll come back to that later." Lady Wifi then attacks, knocking me into the freezer room. My ring comes off, releasing Plagg, and making me detransform.

Plagg shivers, "Ooh... so chilly in here." I look at my hand, "My ring! Where is it? I could use a little help!" Lady Wifi, "Well, well... what am I gonna do with both of you?"

I quickly tried to find my ring, but it was freezing and I was starting to shiver.

{Your Pov}

The broadcast then ended, Oh no oh no oh no, please ladybug, help Chat Noir get out of the freezer. Then the tv turns back on and she begins broadcasting herself,

"What's up, peeps! Listen everyone! I present you with the award-winning news story you've all been waiting for!"

I see Adrien stuck as ladybug tries to find a way to open the door, "I'll get you out of there, Chat Noir!" Chat Noir, "Take your time!" Lady Wifi, " *broadcasting* Don't blink, 'cause Ladybug's about to drop the bomb on her real identity!"

"Lucky Charm! *a box appears* This better be some lucky box... Of course, the microwaves!" She puts the box in the microwave, and uses it to melt the lock icon.

"Come on, micro-thingies, jam this signal..." The freezer door opens and Chat Noir is shivering while he falls and Ladybug catches him. I sighed in relief.

{Adrien's Pov}

"You okay, Chat Noir? *her Miraculous beeps*"
I look at Ladybug, "You used your Lucky Charm...there's not much time left."

"Open the kitchen door!" Ladybug, "We can't, microwave's busted. *she whispers to me * Here's what to do, listen to me..."

"Got it." I start giggling while I put a pan over the top of the camera icon, blocking Lady Wifi's screen. I then go in the service elevator, "I'll go and jam the wi-fi antenna."

"Good luck!" Lady Wifi runs to the ceiling, while I dodge her attacks. I quickly reached the top floor of the hotel and spot the wi-fi antenna, "Here you are! Cataclysm!"

"Nice idea, kitty cat, but I'm not gonna let you cut me off so easily!" She starts firing pink pause symbols at me

Lady Wifi keeps attacking, but i dodged her. I then use my staff to attack her, but she dodges. The staff splits into two, but she destroys them. I then quickly destroy the antenna.

"Nooooo!" The antenna is destroyed, and Lady Wifi falls off. The pink symbols disappear, "Lost the signal!"

"Gimme that phone!" I tried to take the phone away from her, but she dodges. I'm starting to become defenseless, but Ladybug appears and takes the phone away from her.

Ladybug, " *breaks the phone, releasing its akuma* No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! *catches the akuma with her yo-yo* Gotcha! *releases it, and turns it into a normal butterfly* Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!

She throws the Lucky Charm into the air, and it explodes into a blast of energy. It turns everything back to normal, and Lady Wifi turns back into Alya, "What?"

"Pound it!" Alya, "Ladybug! Wow! And Cat Noir! Can I get a quick interview? Just let me grab my phone!" My miraculous beeps, "Uhh... gotta go. You've only got a minute."

Ladybug is about to enter a room, but I stop her, "Stay! *my miraculous beeps* I won't tell anyone who you are. Cat's honor."

"Nobody must know who we really are. Not even us." She closes the door. I tried to open it, but Ladybug detransforms, and I went off to detransformed.

I leave the hotel, Plagg peeks his head out, "That was the chance to find out who the love of your life really is! What were you thinking?"

"That's the thing, Plagg. I wasn't thinking. I was following my heart." I then went home.

Time skip

I hope father doesn't notice that I'm not home, I then see Y/n opening my window, signaling I come through there. I quickly jumped up to the window as she helps me get inside.

"Y/n you alright Adrien?" I nodded, "Yea I'm fine." She smiles, "I'm glad, I thought you would turn into a catsicle." I cringed, "Worst cat pun ever." She pouted, "So you're allowed to make cringing cat jokes to Ladybug."

"No, it's just that the joke you made was claw-ful." She gave me a look, "Oh my god, Adrien. *starts giggling* You got to be kitten me." I smirk, "Paw-don me."

She then starts to laugh, "Oh my god Adrien. No more cat puns."