A thoughtful gift

Everyone was panicking, Bubbler trying to get everyone, "Where is everybody? Get out here and party!"

Ladybug comes back, "Sorry to burst your bubble."
Alya from the crowd, "Ladybug!" All the teens start to cheer her on, I cheered with them. Ladybug, "No one wants to party with you anymore, Bubbler."

"What's wrong with all you guys!? Why you gotta be such haters!?" He grunts, takes out his bubble sword and captures all the teens including me in bubbles.

Ladybug and Chat Noir, "NOOO!" Bubbler, "Outer space is the next stop for your precious peeps, and they're never coming back!"

{Chat Noir's Pov}

NO NO NO NO, He's got (Y/n)!!! I have to save everyone to free them from going to space! I'm not going to let that happen. Not on my watch.

The Bubbler jumps from roof to roof and Ladybug and I pursue him. The Bubbler flies to the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug and I start climbing it while he throws explosive bubbles at is.

My ring alert sounds again, it shows that I was very close to switching back, "I'm gonna switch back soon, hurry."

"Lucky Charm!" The Lucky Charm superpower gives her a big wrench. I was confused, "Your... plumbing skill is gonna help us out?" Ladybug shrugs and The Bubbler throws more explosive bubbles at me. I dodges them, ending up atop a beam.

"Could use a little work! Is that all you got?" Ladybug, "Got it!" She runs towards the pipe while I was still dodging bubbles. She loosens the screw and the pipe comes off. It goes up to where I'm standing.

"Chat Noir, cover me!" I take the pipe, "Go on!" The Bubbler throws more bubbles at him, but the air flowing from the pipe deflects them. The Bubbler raises his bubble sword once again, but Ladybug throws her yo-yo and snatches the sword, bringing it to her.

She breaks the sword in half with her knees. The akuma flies out of the sword, "Get out of there, you nasty bug. No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" She swings her yo-yo around, captures the akuma and closes it.

"Gotcha!" She opens the yo-yo again and the akuma is purified, "Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She throws the wrench up in the sky, and the Miraculous cleansing light returns every adult to safety.

The Bubbler falls on his knees, the black smoke covers him and he turns back to Nino, "Who? Dude." We bump our fists, "Pound it!"

I quickly went back to me room to detransform and rush to (Y/n)'s room. I burst through her door, she jumped out of fear, I gave her a hug which ended up knocking us over. No insest here

She was shocked, "Hey there Adrien."

{Your Pov}

I look at Adrien, his face was in worry, "Wow what's the matter little brother?" He hugs tightly, "I was in the house like you said and then the bubbler put you in a bubble, saying that you will be in space and I was scared that I'd lose you and..."

I stopped him, "Hey now, your an all star, sorry, Don't be scared, I'm not going to leave you." I rubbed his back.

We got up and sat on my bed, "Come on, let's go eat." We goes to the dining room when Nathalie showed up, "A birthday present, from your father."

Adrien was happy, "Thank you. I mean, please say thank you to my father for me." Nathalie nods. Adrien looks happily at the gift. I'm glad father got Adrien a gift.

Next day

We gets out of the limousine, wearing his new scarf. I smiled, "Hey girls!" and faced to Nino. Adrien and I, "Hey, dude."

Alya, Yo, nice scarf, Adrien. Off the chain." Adrien smiles, "Yeah, can you believe my dad got this for me? He's so awesome."

I chuckled, "He's been giving him the same lame pen for three years in a row." Nino, "Wow, I guess anyone can change. Adults can be cool when you least expect it."

"Speaking of adults, I know my father said you were a bad influence, but—" Nino, "We're good, Adrien, don't sweat it. We're buds. Always and forever." I playfully punched both their shoulders, "Can't forget about me now."

Adrien and Ninolaugh, as I laughed with, then the bell ring and we went in class.