The greatest sacrifice

Adrien sees Y/n to their dad and he gets scared, Y/n then grabs the miraculous out of her father's hand and held them tightly away form them.

"Y/n! What are you doing!" Her father shouts out of worry, She looks at the two, "I couldn't let you go through with this......I want you to be here when mom comes back!"

Adrien gets worried, "What do you mean!?" She takes a deep breath, "To make this wish come true you need to sacrifice yourself to make it happen." Y/n held back her tears.

Her father gets close to her, but she steps back. "Y/n please....." She looks at him, "I didn't want you to die. I wanted you to be here......with Adrien.....and mom......"

Adrien walks to his dad, "We want you to be here to see her too. I don't want to lose you Y/n." Adrien slowly cries and his father hugs him tightly, "Please Y/n don't do this!"

"I have to! For your happiness!" She slowly smiles as the two cried out , "Y/n! Please Y/n, don't go!" With a smile on her face a tear fall down on her face, as the light circles around her.

It was already an amount of time before she was going to disappear forever, "Father....promise me that you'll take care of Adrien and mom. I want you to be happy."

He softly cried, "I can't If your not here! I want my daughter to be with us!" Adrien wants to run to her, but his father didn't want to lose him either. "And Adrien.......I hope you find happiness with mom again....."

"No, Y/n please!" The two boys kept screaming for her to be with them in their lives, but Y/n knows that she's not going to come back and she was fine about it.

So as she was disappearing she remembered all the times she have had with the two of them, if she could have one more chance to relive it she would have to go through that again.

She knew that they love her and never wanted her to leave, but part of her wanted to stay. She ignored it and was happy to bring back her mother. She looks at the two and remembered the day they ever saw their mother.

Flashbacks

Which, the day of her mother's departure, is when it all came to an end. "Mommy, please come back to see us again." Y/n said to her mother with Adrien by her side.

The last words they heard from their mother as Adrien was holding on to Y/n's hand, their mother lovingly wiped away her tears.

"I will, Y/n and Adrien."

Ever since then the two have last seen their mother they were happy with their father making them laugh and grow. Very long ago, their mother never returned, the two children desperately wanted her back.

However, it wasn't long till they went to see their father and asked about her, their father came up to them and hugged them tightly as he slowly cries. It was then they realize the she was never coming back.

It broke everyone's heart, their family wasn't the same as they used to be. But know it will change for a fatal price to pay, to bring their mother back.

Flashback ends

A single tear fell from her cheek as the two are still begging for her, they see her figure disappearing as she smiles and say her finale words to them,

"I love you both....."

Everything to her was white.........