Its back?

Breakfast was here, but I caught Adrien sneaking for school again, I didn't want to argue so i ran after him to go to school.

{Adrien's Pov}

"You're such a strange kid. Who would want to be at school when he can stay at home all day?" I responded, "You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by my dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!"

Plagg sighing, "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..." I gave him a look, "You know what's strange?" I stops and unhooks my bag and grab a wedge of Camembert.

"The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange."

Plagg eats the gross cheese, "If you want to be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" I then continue to run till something grabbed my collar of my shirt.

I turned around and see (y/n) all upset at me, "Adrien you dummy, why did you leave me alone, you know that I wanted to protect you."

"I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to make you be alone." She sighs, "Well don't do that again....ok. I want to be there for you Adrien."

I smiled and grabbed her arm, "Then let's hurry." She nodded.

{Your Pov}

We are almost there I never been to school before so I'm kind nervous, but as long as I'm there to protect Adrien then I'll be fine.

Nathalie then gets outside of the car so we stopped, "Adrien! (Y/n)! Don't do this! Your father will be furious!" Adrien gets upset, "Tell him you got here too late. Please!" He then took my hand and runs to the inside of the school.

We then walked into the classroom, and spotted Chole, Adrien said, "Hey, Chloé!" Chloé gets excited, "Adrikins! (Y/n)! You came!" Other students see us and rush over toward us, shouting in recognition.

Chloé said, "Wow. This is your seat, Adrikins and (Y/n) I saved it for you. Right in front of me!" Adrien smiled, "Thanks, Chloé."

I didn't mind sitting in front next to Chole, I didn't like her that much, she was just Adrien's friend, as long as I can protect my little bro.

I spotted someone, "Uh... Hey!" I offers hand to him for handshake. He said, "You're friends with Chloé, then, huh?" He didn't seem happy to see us, then I turned around to see Chloé and Sabrina putting gum in a seat.

Adrien asked, "Hey! What's that all about?" She responded, "The brats that sat here yesterday need a little attitude adjustment. I'm just commanding a bit of respect, that's all."

I question, "You think that's really necessary?" Adrien and I got up to get the gum off. She chuckles, "Ah, you've got a lot to learn about school culture, Adrikins and (y/n). Watch the master."

We tried to get the gum off till we heard someone, "Hey! What are you doing?" We both were shocked, "Uhhh...We..." Then Chloé and Sabrina laughs.

"Okay. I get it. Good job, you four. Very funny." I spoke, "No, no, we were just trying to take this off!" She doesn't look convinced, "Oh, really?" Chloé and Sabrina laugh again.

"You're friends with Chloé, right?" You looked at Adrien. He gets sad, "Why do people keep saying that?" We go to our seats, ugh. Chole said, "Now do you see what I mean about respect?"

We both sighed, then the boy asked, "Why didn't you tell them it was Chloé's idea?" Adrien looks at him, "I've known Chloé since I was a little kid. I know she's not perfect, but I can't throw her under the bus. She's like my only friend."

I nodded, the boy smiled at us, I'm Nino, and it's time for you to make some NEW friends, dude." He offers hands to us for handshake. We accepted.

Then the teacher spoke, "Agreste, Adrien and (Y/n)?" I was dead quiet and so was Adrien. Nino sitting next to us, "You say "present"." So we jumps up with our hand raised, "Uh, present!"

All the other students laugh. I was a bit embarrassed so we sit down, and Nino gave us a fist-bump. The teacher continues, "Bourgeois, Chloé?"

"Present!"
"Bruel, Ivan?"

Out of the blue the rock creature enters, breaking down the door, "Present!" I didn't realize it was Ivan.

Chaos erupts, and I see Adrien runs out of the room. I tried to go to him but I lost him in the school.The creature took Chloe and the other girl and escape the classroom.

I was terrified, I then ran out off the school and avoid the rock creature. I went to the Eiffel Tower as a short cut then I see the rock creature, the police and the mayor.