Simon says.......

"Simon says... your stick is..." Chat Noir, "Useless? I don't think so. I'm not gonna let you get a word in edgewise!" I watch Chat Noir fighting Simon Says, praying he won't get hurt, while Ladybug is ripping up the cards, to see if the akuma is in one of them.

"Simon says..." Chat Noir, " *taunting* Na-na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na-na." Simon Says, "It doesn't matter whether you can hear me or not, all that is important is what Simon says! Simon says remove your Miraculous and give it to me!"

Be careful Adrien. Chat Noir avoids the cards and pushes Ladybug away from them. I still see my dad acting like a butterfly, "...Flap, flutter, flutter, flap..."

"Simon says... take off like an airplane! *Throws an airplane card at him and he starts acting like an airplane, he runs out the room, making airplane-noises* "He's headed for the roof. We got to stop him."

NOOOOOO help him please!!! Ladybug stops him by grabbing his tail, "This is our last chance to capture the akuma and I can't do it alone! If we free Simon Says, we free Mr. Agreste too!"

"Then let's not waste another minute." Simon Says, "And how will you defeat me without your yo-yo? Simon says... it's over! *throws black cards at them, but Cat Noir hits them with his baton* "Follow my lead."

They left and I could no longer see the fight, but I hop father is ok. I looked at my window hoping that father and Adrien won't get hurt. I then see the red flag knowing that ladybug caught the akuma.

I see Chat Noir heading home so I quickly ran to the room as he detransformed, "Is father safe Adrien?" He smiled, "Yea good timing too, or poor dad would've jumped off the tower."

Just hearing that makes me scared, "But don't worry Y/n he's safe now." I sighed in relief, "Thank goodness." I then looked at Adrien messing with his hair.

Adrien is looking at the pictures of mother on the phone with Plagg sitting on Adrien's shirt, I looked over and smiled, while we are facing the window. Plagg hears the door opening so he hides in Adrien's button down shirt.

Father comes and hugs us. Adrien looks at me and we were both very surprised. "I've never noticed your ring before." I froze for a second as Adrien said, "Is that the only thing you've never noticed about me?"

"I'm glad everything worked out for the best." He left the room, "Hmm?" I looked at Plagg, is something wrong?" He shook his head no and Adrien said, "Oh that reminds me." He turned on the tv, " Want to watch Nino on The Challenge?"

I smiled and sat next to him, "I'd like that." We sat and looked at the tv, "The Challenge is on the air again." Alec, "Welcome back to everyone's #1 game show, The Challenge! Last week, our cool DJ friend Nino won the challenge. So, let's welcome him back again. Come on out, DJ Nino!"

Nino enters the stage. Alec, "So we upped the challenge for you tonight, Nino. You're gonna have to get two celebrities dancing instead of one! However, this time, you can choose your opponents."

"Oh, I've got this one in the bag. I'm gonna pick two buds I know won't let me down. Ladybug and Cat Noir!" I put my hand on his head as giggles, "Looks like your needed on tv Chat." He smiles and laughs as he transformed and left through the window.

I watched the tv as he and ladybug appeared.

Time skip

After the show ended Adrien comes back and detransformed, "How was it?" He sits down, "Fun." I smiled, "Reason?" He smiles, "I get to make Nino happy that we're there, and I was with m'lady." My smiles went away, "Ladybug?"

"Yup, she's the girl of my dreams." I remember what ladybug said at the bathroom, "Oh! Must...it-eh, to go! He he. Too dangerous... to leave!" Adrien, "Can I put on my clothes first?" Ladybug, "Sure! If you must...I-I mean, of course you can." And shuts the bathroom door.

I was getting pretty angry of what she said to Adrien. "Is something wrong Y/n?" I snapped out of it, "O-Oh it's nothing Adrien." He gets concerned, "You sure......cause you looked mad for a second."

I get up, "It's nothing. I'm going to my room." I left the room and sat on my bed and looked at the ladyblog, made by Alya.

{Adrien's Pov}

"Why is she so mad all of a sudden?" Plagg comes out, "Maybe something you said?" I get confused, "I didn't say anything to offend her, did I?" He shrugs, "Well, She was smiling till you mentioned someone."

"Ladybug? No that's not it, She doesn't like ladybug like that." Plagg goes to eat camembert, "What ever you say." I looked at my door remembering her face as she walks out.