Gloomy day

{Your Pov}

Oh great....now I'm getting sick....hopefully it'll go away..... but I still couldn't believe that my father is Hawkmoth.....I'm sorry Adrien and father, but I can't tell you your identities.

I see Nathalie in the car as my father was in the back seat with me. I kept coughing, and feeling cold. "It's ok Y/n, we are going to make you feel better." I hold my father's hand tight as I close my eyes.

We then arrived home and father carried me to the house, Adrien sees me, "Y/n!......father what happened."

"She's getting sick from this weather, she will rest in her room to recover." Father then takes me to my room and puts me on the bed, Adrien stands besides me.

"Adrien, I want you to take care of your sister ok," Adrien nods, "Yes, father." Then father walks out of my room.

Adrien holds my hand, "Why........" I can see tears coming out. "Why.....Y/n....why did you ran away........" I couldn't tell him the truth about father, but I didn't want him to cry for me. "Adrien, I-"

He hugs me tight, "I don't want to lose you!" Tears fall from my face, "I don't want to...... lose you.....please.......never scare me like that."

I pay his back, "I'm sorry Adrien I wasn't thinking straight." He looks at me, "Then why did you ran away?"

I'm sorry Adrien, but I cannot tell you. I have to betray you for my father's sake. I hope you could forgive me one day, and won't think less of me

"I was scared......" I lied, "that you would get hurt or killed if you keep fighting Hawkmoth. I don't want to lose my only brother."

He rubs my back, "I know it's dangerous, but you shouldn't be scared, I'm here still and I'll always be here."

He stops hugging and walks out of the room, "I promise you won't be scared about me in danger anymore."

He closed the door....I looked at the window and started to cry. I'm so sorry Adrien, I didn't mean to hurt you, but I will just make it worse by helping Hawkmoth, please forgive me of what I will do.

I cried and cried softly on my bed, I couldn't help, but feel bad for scaring my little brother and my father. I didn't realize that helping dad is very dangerous, I guess I'll have to get stronger and focus on how to get the miraculous. For now I will rest, hopefully this will bring back mom.

Next day

Morning has arrived and I still feel sick, hopefully this sickness will go away. Adrien opens the door, "I'm going to school, I'll take care of you when I get back ok."

I nod my head yes and he left. As he left Nathalie came in with chicken soup, "Here is your soup Y/n." I sat up, "Thanks Nathalie." The soup was good, but it always make me sad. Must be because mom always makes this when I'm sick.

"So Y/n you know the truth about your father." I was a bit sad, "Yea.....did he told you." She nods, I shrugged, "I still can't believe it though." Nathalie sat next to me. "Um...Nathalie.....did you also know about father's true identity?"

"Yes I do." I sighed, "You also....wanted to help get mom back." She sighs as well, "It pains me to see Mr Agreste morn about his beloved wife, and I want to help him." I kept eating my soup, "So.....Nathalie."

"Yes?" I place the soup down, "Should I take martial arts?" She was confused, "May I ask why?" I rubbed my neck, "Well......I figured if I get strong enough to fight......maybe I could defeat ladybug and......"

Just trying to say Chat Noir made it difficult to say since my brother is him. "Chat Noir....." She puts her hand on my shoulder, "I can't decide what you can do to help, but you could tell your father that."

I pick the soup up, "I guess your right, thanks Nathalie." She gets up, "Your very welcome Y/n." She then leaves the room. I finished the soup and laid in bed.

I wonder what would happen if I get the miraculous......it's going to be hard, very hard.....which means I'll have to fight......

I started to tear up. I'll have to fight Adrien....... I covered my face with a pillow and cried. I then looked up at the window to see ladybug and Chat Noir fighting crime.

I immediately turned away and closed the blinds. I then sat on my bed and looked at the photo of me and Adrien. Looking at the photo now makes me cry, but I promise I won't hurt him. Suddenly father walks in.

"Your going to do martial arts tomorrow."