Should I.....

Time skip....because I can :3

I sat by the gaming tournament, it would be nice to fight along with my brother and Ladybug. However I don't think I could convince Adrien for me to join, he'll probably say it's too dangerous or something.

I know that I shouldn't be so over protective of him.....I guess I can't help it since after mom is gone and dad changed, but........he doesn't have to know that I'll be fighting with him.....

I stopped thinking to myself as I noticed that everyone is here for the tournament, and see Adrien running to me, "Hey Y/n!" I get up, "Hey." Luckily he came just in time the gaming tournament is about to start.

Announcer, "So remember, the High Score to beat is 24500, so gamers, hit those consoles. Game on!" I then see Marinette with Alya, "You bent over backwards to be in the team and now you wanna pull out?"

"It's just that I feel so bad for Max. And well, it just wouldn't be right." Alya, "stops her, "You're doing the right thing. But honestly, it's not like you get the chance to play with Adrien everyday..."

"...Max? I've thought about this a lot, and..." Announcer, "And now, representing Françoise Dupont High School..." Marinette, "Well, I think you should be playing tonight, Max."

I was surprised and smiled, "What?" Marinette, "Don't get me wrong! I love gaming, but it's not my heart and soul. This is your baby. It's your tournament, Max. I don't wanna take that away from you."

Nino comes in, "Dudes, make up your minds. They're waiting for you." Marinette gives Max the controller, "I insist!"

"I don't know how to thank you." Adrien finished, "By winning the tournament... with her." Adrien walk over to Marinette by putting his hand on her right shoulder and she is shocked and he gives his controller to her.

"Huh?" Adrien, "Go on, Marinette. You're a hundred times better than me. You belong on the team. Win the tournament for the school. I know you can do it."

Alya facepalms, Nino, "Go on, dudes! They're waiting for you!" Nino takes her by the shoulder. Marinette, "No, uh, I... only with you?" Max, "Let's show them who's gold."

Marinette nods. She and Max enter the gates as the other students cheer them on. I looked at Adrien, "You sure you didn't want to play?" He smiles, "It's cause they both are amazing at this than I am."

I chuckled at him, "You know I think your pretty good at playing." We both shared a hug, "Let's watch the tournament." We then head over to the tournament to watch Marinette and Max compete.

Time skip

The tournament was over with Marinette and Max being the winners. "That was so cool." Adrien puts his hand on my shoulders, "Yea, I knew you guys would win." They both smiled, I looked at the time and nudged Adrien's shoulders, "We have to go, see you later."

{Adrien's Pov}

We went on our way home, while walking I noticed Y/n looking a bit sad, "Is something wrong Y/n?" She then looks at me, "Hm? Oh nothing is wrong. I promise." I smiled as she smiled back. We then arrived home, and went to our rooms.

I laid on my bed thinking to myself, hmmm today was fun, but I feel like something is wrong with Y/n, maybe I'm over thinking it.....but I don't understand what she was talking about the rose garden.....

Hmmm maybe I should check on her. I get up from my bed and walked to her room, I knock, "Y/n. Can I come in." She opens the door with her pajamas on, "Yea come in."

I sat on her bed as she begins to sew, "Is there something you need Adrien?" I looked up, "Yea, I've been meaning to tell you about what you saw last night." She continues sewing, "You mean the rose garden?"

I nodded and she looked at me, "Yea....you said there was a rose garden in our backyard." She stops sewing, "Well.....I don't know if we even have one, that's why I'm going to ask father if we have on."

I shrugged, "Good luck with that." She looks at me with her eyebrow raising, "Is that all you need?" I laid on her bed, "No....there is one more thing."

"I'm listening." I then looked at her, "Y/n.....are you sad about something." She then looks down and gets back sewing, "No....." I wasn't convinced, "You can tell me."

She looks more sad, "You sure you want to know?" I nodded yes, she then stops sewing and sits next to me, "I was wondering.....if...."

She then stops I asked, "If....what?" She takes a deep breath and answers, "If I could help you and Ladybug defeating Hawkmoth."