Give them back!

"It was you who took them!" Y/n was still in shock, but then panicked, "What are you doing here!" I spoke, "I wanted to talk to you about what Marinette said about you and I didn't want to believe it, but now sense I've seen it I know who to trust!"

Y/n gets upset, "How dare you believe in her, she never knew what we've been through! Our dad suffered because our mom isn't here, she never understand how much our family is slowly falling apart!"

"It's doesn't mean that taking Ladybug's earring would change anything! If you could do the right thing and hand them over to me, I promise we'll get through this." I reach out my hand for her to give them to me.

"No! I'm not going to give it to you!" My anger starts to form, "Fine then, I'll take them myself."

{Y/n's Pov}

Adrien takes his hand and reaches for my ear, I immediately smacked his hand away and instinctively kicked him and he fell to the floor. I realized what I've done and apologized, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean-"

"Give them to me right now!" He still wanted the earrings so bad, I disregarded, "Your not taking the earrings!" I quickly looked around for an escape route, the window was open so I quickly ran out and head to the alley way by the theater.

As I ran out all I heard was, "Plagg claws out!" I wasn't going to let him stop me for making my dad bring back mom. I ran as fast as I could to the alleyway. I turned around behind me to check if he was on my tail.

I felt something hit my cheek, I'm not sure if it was my own tears or just the rain. I looked up at the sky and see storm clouds coming. Great it's just like the time I found out dad's identity, now I'm going to fight my brother.

I made to the alley way, I checked once more and saw no one. I sighed in relief and turned around to see Adrien in his full outfit, "I don't want to fight you, if you give me the-"

"I'm not going to Adrien!" His face looked disappointed from what I said, "I thought you were so much better than this." He gets closer, "If you don't give them back right now, I'm going to do something I'll regret."

"Go ahead! Try....." He then walks towards me, "I don't want to hurt, just give them to me." I backed away he then starts to run, "Tikki spots on!"

{Third person}

The storm gave a humongous bolt of lightning, as the two began to fight. Thunder shook everything, Y/n protect herself from Adrien's baton by using the yo-yo. His baton was blocked as Y/n steps back to avoid his hits.

They kept fighting in the cold rain, Adrien uses his baton and jumped over Y/n and landed behind her, "You know I'm doing this because I don't want you to get hurt Y/n! I want you safe!" Adrien shouts with worry and anger, "Just please give them to me!"

Y/n looks at him and shakes her head, "You don't know anything! Of only I could tell you the truth you would finally understand why! But you won't! I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do!"

"No it's not!" A stream of tears fall down on his face, "This isn't doing the right things! You're only going to suffer if you keep this up! Please stay on my side! Don't go to Hawkmoth's side!"

With her guard down she starts to cry, Adrien then ran towards her. She notices and used her yo-yo to launch herself on the Eiffel Tower. He chased after her and she yells, "I didn't want to hurt you when you found out!"

He was still desperately trying to convince her, "Just please do this for me! For everyone's sake don't do this!" She was destroyed by what she's been hiding from everyone, "I can't! You don't understand how hard it is for me! I've been hiding your identity from everyone and it hurts me because your risking your life from someone who will hurt you the most"

Y/n held her head with both her hands and cries, "If only you knew.....why I'm doing this!" Adrien was filled of betrayal and tears he threw his baton at Y/n making her fall off the tower.

He suddenly realized and ran to grabbed her hand, Y/n falls off seeing Adrien desperately trying to catch her hand. She smiled and fell using her yo-yo for safety, Adrien than ran to the edge of the tower to find no one.

"NO! Y/N!!!!" His eyes filled with sorrow for not being able to save her, he then quickly went down from the tower to find her body.