A start of a new friendship

Adrien And I enter the classroom and we wave at Marinette but she turns away from us and I see Adrien is feeling down. I felt bad for Adrien, I really wanted to makes friends with Adrien.

Nino looks at us, "Dudes, you wanna make friends, right? Well, go talk to Marinette. You know, about the chewing gum. Adrien is concern, "But what should I say to her?"

"Just be yourself." I smiled. It would be nice to make a new friend here in school. When school was over it was raining.

I see Marinette standing outside without and umbrella with her. Adrien looks at her, "Hey." Marinette still ignores us. We opens our umbrella

I looked at Adrien signaling him to talk to her while I wait in the car. "I just wanted you to know that we were only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat. I swear. My sister and I never been to school before. We've never had friends. It's all sort of new to us."

He hands her his umbrella, and they share brief eye contact through the exchange. Before the umbrella closes over Marinette's head, causing Adrien to laugh, resulting in Marinette smiling and laughing as well then he walks down the stairs.

"See you tomorrow." Marinette talks, "Uh... see you to...mo... tomo... Haha! Whoa, why am I stammering?"

I was happy to see Adrien making a friend, but....I couldn't help but see him talking to someone. I looked around and saw no one.

I got confused but went with it. Adrien enters the car and we go home.

Next day

Today is Adrien's birthday I can't believe he grows up so fast.....it felt like just yesterday he was a little boy and I would take care of him. I do wonder what will father do for Adrien's birthday.

I walked into Adrien's room to see that the bathroom door was closed, He is probably brushing his teeth for school, I walked to his bathroom door with a cupcake in my hand till I heard,

"Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face!" I was confused, so I knocked, "Ummm Adrien, this isn't Camembert, but I got you a cupcake."

He then walks out and smiled, "Thanks I'll eat it later." I didn't mind it was time for breakfast anyway.

We sat at the dining table, I glanced at Adrien to see him really sad, Nathalie walks in, "Your schedule, Adrien and (Y/n)." She hands us a tablet,

"Thanks, Nathalie." Nathalie starts to leave, "Hey, um, my father get back to you about Adrien's birthday party?" I asked. Adrien's face lights up.

"Well, um-- He doesn't think would be a good idea." Adrien turns sad again and speaks softly, " 'Course not." Nathalie says, "Happy birthday, Adrien." She leaves.

Outside the school

Nino as he blows bubbles, "Dude, seriously? Has your dad always been such a downer? You'd think he'd remember what it was like to be young and wanna party a little."

"No, I'm pretty sure he was a downer back then too." I sighed, "Well, at least I tried." Nino wraps one arm around Adrien, "It's your b-day, dude! Insist!"

"You know what, I'm gonna have a little convo with your pops. I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't waste your time. He's not gonna change his mind."

Then Marinette stops right in front of us, "Um, he-- Hey!" Adrien and I looked surprised, "Hey." Marinette then spoke, "I, uh, I wanted to, umm, gift you a make-– I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean..."

Chloé yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away, "Out of the way." Rude, She acts sweet, "Happy birthday, Adrien!" She throws herself onto him and gives him a kiss on the cheek, "Mwah!"

I rolled my eyes as Adrien said surprised, "Yeah, thanks Chlo." Chloé smiles, "Did you get the gift I sent you?" Adrien was confused, "Uh, no."

Chloé was annoyed, "What? Oh, those delivery guys. I bet it was too heavy so they had to go back and get another guy to help. Those slackers." She wraps her arms around Adrien's shoulders again, "I'll make sure they get it to you by tonight."

She gives him another kiss on the cheek, "Mwah!" She leaves, humming a happy tune to herself. I chuckled as Nino playfully punches Adrien's arm.

A limousine arrives. Adrien said to Nino, "Gotta go." I finished, "Photoshoot." We get into the limo and leave.

Time skip

We arrived at home while Adrien feels sad, I patted his back, "I'm sorry we couldn't give you a birthday party bro." He sighs, "Its alright, at least I won't spend it alone," he smiles.

We enter without anyone noticing, and we see Nino talking to father, "He never screws up in class, he always does whatever you tell him: photoshoots, fencing, Chinese, piano--"

I was confused, "Nino? You're here." Nino turns around, "Anything for my best buds." He looks back at father, "Show some awesomeness, du-I mean, sir, please."

I can already tell that father wasn't too happy about it. Adrien sighs, "Forget it, Nino. Really, it's fine."

Father speaks, "Listen, young man. I decide what's best for my son. In fact, I've just decided that you're a bad influence and you're not welcome in my house ever again. Leave now!"

I spoke, "Father, he was just trying to do something cool for Adrien." Father then leaves, Nathalie steps in front of them, "Goodbye."

Nino starts to leave, but Adrien catches him outside the front doors as I followed. "Nino, wait! I'm sorry. My father--he's pretty stubborn. It's just best to stay out of his way." Nino looks angry, "It's not fair, Adrien. Harsh, uncool."

Nino crosses his arms and leaves, leaving Adrien looking sad. "Thanks anyway, Nino." I said sadly.