The greater good

She looks away, "Y-Yea...." I lay down, "Hey Tikki. I have a question that I can hope you can answer." She gets close to me worried, "Ask away." I think really hard, "What happens when you combine the ladybug earrings and Chat Noirs ring?"

She gets a terrifying feeling of what I asked, "It's very bad Y/n." I looked at her, "How so? Explain." She then sits on one of my pillows, "Ok...but your not gonna like the answer."

She starts, "With the power of the earrings and ring, it will grant you anything you wish for your desire. However the consequences are fatal.....If you manage to bestow that power there is a huge sacrifice to make to be able to work. A soul will have to be sacrificed meaning that they will never come back."

I started to wonder the possibilities of what father is doing, it terrifies me about it. Wait....does he even know of what or who it will sacrifice..... I laid in my bed and released worried sigh, "If the wish was granted, will this effect others besides my family."

"I guess so......" Suddenly a loud knock was banged on my door, "Y/n!" It was my father, I quickly signaled Tikki to hide. She hid inside my drawer, and I let father in.

He doesn't look to happy, "Where are they!" I was a bit scared and couldn't lie to him, "I was just wondering.....how the earrings work.....and if I could use them."

"No! My daughter is not going to fight any monsters, while I need one more miraculous to succeed on getting your mother back!" He gesture his hand to hand the earrings over.

I slowly took them off, "But.....what if I use it to get closer to Chat Noir." He shakes his head no, "I'm not going to risk losing you and the earrings. Losing your mother was the worst lose I can handle, I can't handle losing you too."

After what he said I gave him the earrings with no hesitation, he then walks out the door and said, "Don't steal them again......please" He closed my door and left to do his own thing.

Next day

I was about to head out for my martial arts class, till father stopped and said, "I'm allowing you to go back to school again." I smiled, "I can!" He slowly smiles, I gave him a big hug and went to school.

I was very excited to walk into class to see everyone again, I was a bit nervous about walking in. But that's not gonna stop me now.

I walked in, "Hi everyone." Everyone looks at me, they all smiled, "Y/n is back!" I was very happy, I see Adrien ran towards me almost tackling me on the floor.

"I missed you so much, it got pretty lonely without you." I hugged him back and said, "it's good to be back, I missed you too." I then sat down at my seat and everyone came up to me.

They all asked me questions about my disappearance, I couldn't answer because it was a various amount of questions. I looked around and noticed some one missing.

I asked, "Hey.....where's Marinette?" As I asked that question everyone got quite, "We haven't seen her at all this week." That can't be right, after the incident with her. She completely healthy, just a bit dazed after I knocked her out.

"So...no one has seen her all week?" Then Alya came to me, "No she's at home." I questioned, "For a whole week? She gets anxious, "She told me that you saved her from an attack during the akuma battle."

The teacher came in and everyone was back at their seats. Adrien was still happy to be with him at school again, but something about Marinette must've been after I took the earrings.

I then realized that she must've skip school because she can no longer be ladybug anymore, thinking about it makes me slowly smirk to myself.

Once class was over and we can go home, I wanted to talk to Tikki again. I must been harsh on her yesterday, I don't want her to feel like Nooroo. Adrien called me to get in the limo, I did and we both head home.

At the house, Adrien wanted me to go inside his room, apparently something important happened. He sat me down, "I've talked to Marinette after I figured out what happened."

I try to understand, "Yea, did she say anything to you." He shakes his head no, "No not really.....but she did looked sad to see me." I immediately looked away and smirked.

"I bet she wasn't feeling like herself." I patted his shoulder, "I bet if I talk to her she'll be just fine."