It's you!

{Y/n's Pov}

I get ready to head to martial arts class, it was my first time learning it. I then head to the classroom and began.

I honestly was sure if I was able to become stronger, but if this is how I can help father with getting the miraculous I will do it. But........I can still use the suit to get closer to Ladybug and figure out a plan.

{Adrien's Pov} back at school

"You can't help but say that just so that Adrien wouldn't be mad at you!" She scoffs, "Please we all know that I didn't mean it." Everyone whispers, Marinette continues, "Your lying, you always make every one miserable just because your the mayors snobby daughter!"

Chole gets upset, "How dare you! You can not stay anything like that to me!" I interfere, "Chole after all those years of being friends, I cannot believe you would say something like that! How could you!"

I then stormed out to the bathroom, I sat on the toilet and covered my face. Plagg comes out, "Adrien you know you should keep your cool." I take a deep breath, "Your right Plagg......I just hope this whole thing will come to an end."

I didn't think that today was going to go so bad since Y/n is here. I then calmed myself and head back to the classroom, "I'm back miss Bustier." She smiles, "Alright.... Let's begin."

I laid my head on the desk, man.....It sure is different without Y/n around here.......hmmmm if an akuma attack's, will she get in disguise and test out her strength......I really want to see her again.

"Adrien!" I respond, "Here." She then says, "Y/n!" The went silent, "Y/n isn't here?" I sighed, "She will not be able to come here anymore." Her face turns sad, "That's a shame, she was really an amazing student of mine."

I couldn't help but feel the same way, suddenly a large crash came from the outside. It was a large man who is whisking every one with water."

It was passing by our school making the water heading straight to us. Every one evacuated as I head to the bathroom transform, I quickly exited the school on the roof to see the villain making huge waves everywhere.

"He's heading to the Eiffel Tower!" It was ladybug, I asked, "Do you have an idea where the akuma is?" We then start fighting the villain, but kept being sprayed by water, "Don't you I hate being sprayed by water."

The villain, "Foolish heroes! You'll never be able to stay dry from me! I'll have your miraculous after you drowned!" We quickly dodge the water and reached for safety.

I then see in the corner of my eye, its Y/n! She was swimming as fast as she is, and hid a place where the villain can't find her. We looked closely to see where the akuma is.

It's in his goggles! They are protecting him from the water going into his eyes, I signaled Ladybug about the googles. She nods and we battle, the three of us.

Time skip

{Y/n's Pov}

After the battle was over I was staring at ladybug's earrings, my eyes were focused on getting those. I was behind her, I was reaching out slowly to get them.

I was getting closer to her without saying a single word, I almost touched them till she turned around at me, "Nice work there." I stuttered, "I-It was n-no problem." A quiet grr exited my mouth, then out of nowhere I got a big hug from Chat Noir.

He swung down us around as he smiled, "I knew you would come back!" It almost looked liked he was about to cry. Ladybug looked at us confused, "Am I missing something you two?"

Chat Noir nervously chuckled, "Oh....I was wondering where she was and I was worried. Besides we are good friends now!" I smiled and gave a thumbs up, "I might as well give myself a nickname."

"Oh oh! I know one! Misty!" Ladybug smiled, "It's perfect considering that she is mysterious." We all laughed and went to find a place to de transform, Chat Noir carried me to a near ally to detransform.

"Claws in!" I then put the disguise away, Adrien was happy that I was with him. I would say the same thing, but I don't think that things would be the same from the whole reveal.

We both went home after my martial arts class was canceled, I left Adrien to do his own thing as I walked into dad's office without Adrien knowing. I head to the secret lair and spotted father disappointed.

"Have you been training hard." I nodded my head, he smiles, "Good." He then walks up to me, "Since your strong you will try to succeed into getting the miraculous.

I look at father, "If I may......I think I know which miraculous will give me an advantage to make your job easier." He looks curious, "And what miraculous do you think you're going to get first?" I closed my eyes and answered,

"Ladybug's earrings."