Torn apart

Another flashback

"Adrien what's wrong?" Adrien sniffles, "Dad doesn't want to be around us anymore....." Y/n picks up Adrien on her back and walks to their father's office. She knocks on the door and walks in.

Their father is standing in front of their mother's portrait, his face full of grief as a single tear came out. "Dad....." he turns around to see his two children with tears in their eyes.

Adrien asked, "Do you not want us anymore?......" Y/n softly cried as their dad walks up to them, he kneels down to them and smiles, "I would always want you both, you're the greatest treasures that I could ever have."

Flashback ends

{Y/n's Pov }

I couldn't do it, I just froze as I was about to get the ring. I shake my head and head back home, I then quickly took of the earrings and head to the lair to put them back.

I then walked to my room and was struggling to keep my anger and sanity in control, I then see the white butterflies fluttering inside my room. They circled around me, forming the memories back when mom was here.

I shut my eyes and tried to ignore them, but I then lost control over my sanity from all this happening to us. I can hear voices, "You don't know what your doing, is it for good or bad. You can't handle keeping their secrets."

"Shut up! You don't know why I have to keep it a secret!" They continue, "Oh, but you're suffering seeing your family fighting each other and for what........your mother."

"Shut up! Shut up!" They then screamed, "It's destroying your family, they will never be happy till you sacrifice yourself for them!"

I screamed and destroyed everything in my room out of fear and anger, I was stopped as the loud thunder brought me back to reality. I looked around to see everything broken and a mess.

I broke down and covered my head as I cry to myself. I then see Nathalie walk in, "Y/n are you alright!?" She ran to me, "What happened?" I didn't say anything, I just broke down and hugged her.

She calmed me down and my father walked in, he sees me very upset and crying. He then walked to me and gave me a hug, I then spotted Adrien walking pass my room. He saw me as I was crying, he sadly walked away and glared at me.

I then grew a bit angry as if I wanted this to be over, I need his ring. Father then comfort me and gave me the earrings, "I need you to use them to get Chat Noir's ring ok......Then you don't have to feel like this anymore."

I grabbed the earrings and put them on, he then walked away. I then barge into Adrien's room, "I need that ring!" He gets angry, "You are working with Hawkmoth huh!? I don't understand why! He is just using you for his own purpose!"

"No he isn't! I really want to tell you many reasons why he's doing this but I can't! Because I already have to keep your identity a secret and now I have to do the same for him!"

I immediately covered my mouth, Adrien was shocked, "You know who he is! Tell me now!" I get angry, "Tsk. If I can't tell anyone your secret so why should I tell you his."

"This is serious Y/n and your going to tell me one way or another!" I clenched my fists, "You'll never understand! You just don't know how much this is important right now! Just give me the ring!"

I transformed, "I don't want to do this! But I have to!" I ran to Adrien and he dodges, he then transformed, "Then you leave me no choice......." He used his baton to hit my feet of the ground as he kicks me stomach making me tumble to the hard ground.

I get up and ignored the pain, "Lucky charm!" It summons a long piece of cloth, I looked around for a use for it till Adrien came from behind me and grabbed my hair.

"Cataclysm!" He cataclysm the lucky charm, there was no use for it now. I then grabbed him behind me and launched him to the ground in front of me, I was almost on top of him till he kicked me crashing through the wall.

I landed in the living room, "Hawkmoth, summon the akuma!" I hoped father heard me and get the akuma to be used for me, Adrien then jumps inside the building with a look of rage.

"You need to understand that I'm doing this for your good Y/n! You need to understand I don't want to lose you!" He wrestles with me, as he summon cataclysm, father,who is now Hawkmoth, then sees the commotion and interfered.

The earrings ringed and detransformed me, I was screaming at Adrien to get off. Hawkmoth shouted, "Get your hands off my daughter!" He managed to kick Adrien off of me and helped me up.