Wonderful feeling, but strange

I hear knocks on the door. I open it, and peers out to see Wayhem, "That was awesome! I helped Cat Noir save Paris from that nasty big ape!"

"I knew I could count on you." We changed back, "I'm sorry I had to ask you to stand in for me earlier. You must think I'm not very brave."

"You kidding? I got to be in Adrien's shoes for a few minutes! A dream come true! I'm really sorry I posted that photo on the Internet.You must be mad at me."

I take out a marker and wrote "adrien@agreste.mode" on the mask, "Is that your email?" I smiled, "Yeah. If you can manage to stop running after me screaming, I'm sure we can be good friends!" He hugs the mask, "I promise, Adrien!"

I then ran home to check on Y/n.

{At the house}

I open her room door to see Y/n looking at the window, the door shuts and she turns around, "Your ok." She kept staring, "What's wrong." Something wasn't right...it was her eyes. Their sad, but she's not crying.

I slowly walked to her, but she then tackled me to the ground, "You idiot!" I got confused, "How could you do that to me! By jumping off the tower!"

I felt bad for making her worry so much about me, seeing her cry makes me sad, "I know, but it wasn't my fault, ladybug was caught before she could grab me."

"I know, but.......I couldn't just watch you fall...I was scared....." I rubbed her back to calm her down, "Is that why you jumped with me? Even though you were afraid of heights."

She nods her head, "Yea......" I calmed her down and wiped her tears, "It's ok I'm safe now, you have nothing to worry about." She smiles and I took her to my room. "You know.....you remind me of her......"

{Your Pov}

"Did you say something Y/n?" I shrugged it off, "O-oh it's nothing." We enter his room to see father sitting on his couch. "Sit down, Adrien and Y/n."

We sat next to him, Adrien on his lefts and myself on his right. Father raises the TV remote and turns the TV on, starting the film Solitude, "All you had to do was ask me."

I turned to Adrien, "I'm sorry, Father. I tried to talk to you, but you were so busy. In fact, I always feel like you don't want to talk to us at all, so—"

"You should've trusted me, son. It's important for you, your sister, and I to be able to trust each other. If you were to begin hiding the truth from me, then I'd naturally start imagining all kinds of things."

Father places his hand on top of Adrien's hand as he did with mine, we both smiled at father, who smiles back, "Right, Father. Thank you."

We all turn back to watch the movie, where our mother is just peering out from under her umbrella. The view then descends into a large, undefined place deep beneath the mansion, barely lit by lights along the side walls and what appears to be a beam of sunlight from a skylight.

A catwalk extends the length of the room down the middle. Four metallic banging noises are heard, followed by a mysterious beeping sound.

Time skip

The movie was over, it was a beautiful movie. I couldn't help, but teared up a bit feeling mothers warmth in the area. I quickly wiped my tear and turned to father, "Thank you for having us watch this movie."

He hugged both Adrien and I, "I'm just so happy that you both wanted to see your mother with me." We hugged back as Adrien said, "We'll never stop loving you father." We had a good five minute hug and father walked out to work again.

I got up at the couch and sat on Adrien's bed, "I can't stop thinking of how beautiful mother is.......I miss her so much." Adrien turns to me I miss her too, but the person who misses her the most is....."

Both of us answered, "Father....." I then see Adrien sitting next to me on the bed, "It hurts to see him sad without mom around." I looked down, "Yea......but it's up to us to help him."

"Right." We shook hands till I noticed something, is that a ring......has he always wear that ring, no that's not true....he wasn't wearing that ring at all before.

"Umm Y/n? Your starting at my hand." I stopped thinking and gave him a suspicious look, "Hey Adrien." He responded, "Yea.....?"

"I've never seen you with that ring before in my life, where did you get it?"

{Adrien's Pov}

Oh no! She saw the ring, I can't tell her the truth about it or she will go nuts and will probably tell father. "Oh..t-this ring....?" She glares, "Yes, the one your wearing right now."

I nervously chuckled, "Oh I just.....uhhh.....recently got this ring....hehe..."