Trip to the movies gone wrong

{Your Pov}

I still couldn't believe that we have a bad guy in Paris, I don't even know why he or she would do this for. It's obvious they want something in return. Oh well, I guess I'll never know since I'm not a super hero like ladybug and Chat Noir.

I get up from my bed, and went to see my father, wait what's the point he's not going to even see me, *sigh* hmmmm maybe I could do something that would make him be with us for today.

Sounds hopeless, but I'll do it! I quickly ran to Adrien's room. I hear him playing his piano, "Adrien. Can I come in." The piano stops and opens the door, "Yes (y/n)? Did you need something" he smiled.

"Adrien I was thinking about something." I then sat on his couch. "What are you thinking about?" I crossed my legs, "I was thinking of getting father to hangout with us for today."

Adrien then gets shocked, "Y/n, you know that he won't leave his work, he is too busy." I sighed, "I know that, but I was thinking of a plan for us to spend time with him."

He sits next to me, "And how are you gonna do that?" he smirks. "You know I hate it when you smirk like that it makes me look stupid." I pushed him of the couch.

"Rude." I laughed, "Had too, you were the rude one." He shrugs, "Fine, but can it wait for some other time?" I whined, "But whyyyyy!" I flopped to the floor.

"Cause I was planning for us to do something special today after I finish playing piano." I then closed my eyes, "mmmmmm." and sat back at the couch. I peek for a second to see him making a sad puppy face.

"MMMMM. Ugh....fine you win!" I laid my head back. "Ha! See that face never fails to work." I tossed a pillow at his face and laughed.

He throws it back at my face, I took it off to see him laughing, "Oh your so dead little bro." We ran around the room. Adrien then open his window and jumps out, "Wait Adrien!? What are you doing?"

"What's the matter sis? You being a scaredy-cat now?" Grrrrr he's being snarky, but why are we going through the window? If he thinks I'm going to go through the window then he's-

"Bak bak bak bakaauuu! You chicken!" Oh he's dead! I didn't hesitate anymore and jumped through the window after Adrien, "I'll show you I'm not chicken!"

I chased Adrien all the way to the park and I tackle him, "Ha! No matter how far you run I'll still get you!" We both laughed and sat on the bench. "Now, since you want me to leave. What are we doing today, you said it was special?"

"Oh we have to go to the movies first." I tilt my head, "The movies?" He rub his neck, "Yea, I was actually planning to watch something special, but I couldn't talk to father about it?"

"Really? That explains why you didn't want me to even try to make a plan huh?" He nervously smiled, "Well it's a very special movie I founded out."

"Oh really?" He grabs my hand, "Yea this movie has mom in it." My face starts to glow, "M-Mom is in that movie?" He smiles, "Yea and I can't wait to see it."

{Streets of Paris}

We then sneak through the streets to get to the movie theater. "This is very dangerous to sneak to the movies Adrien, you know what will happen if someone sees us." He shrugs, "Psh please, we won't be seen by anyone I promise."

"Adrien?! And Y/n?! The Adrien and Y/n Agreste?! This is awesome!" Spoke too soon I look at Adrien , " *laughs nervously* Okay, bye." We tried to walk away, but the guy starts following us.

"The first time I saw you in that ad, I told myself, "Wayhem, I got to meet this guy. He's so cool!". What if I was, like, your biggest fan?" Adrien responsed, "Yeah...sure." I whispered to Adrien, "He's starting to annoy me."

Adrien looks at me, "I know, but he's our fan, yo cant be mean." Then Wayhem takes out his phone to take a photo of himself with us, "Say "cheese"! He starts texting, "Me-and-Adrien. This-is-the-best-day-of-my-life!"

Both of us, "No! Don't post it up on... *But Wayhem has already posted the photo* ...the Internet." I grabbed Adrien's hand, "Come on let's leave!"

We're trying to get away from Wayhem. "Hold up! Could you autograph my cologne bottle of Adrien? (holds out a life-size cutout of Adrien, causing the latter to creep out) And my life-size cutout?"

I notices that his bodyguard and the Agreste limo are right behind Wayhem. "Some other time. We've gotta get going." And run off, "No wait! Y/n! Adrien!"

Nearby pedestrians overhear Wayhem and start shouting our names in delight. We stop running when a little girl in front of us points at us, "It's Adrien and Y/n from TV!" "Can I have an autograph for my daughter?"

We run off while being chased by a mob of fans, including Wayhem, plus a man on motorcycle, the firefighter's engine, and a police helicopter, "Adrien? Y/n! Adrien!"