Who is that?

"No it's not.....I just, haven't had some special moment with mom not here." I patted his back, "I know Adrien, is that all?" He nods yes, then no, I giggled, "What else did you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry that I didn't let you go with me to fight villains." I shrugged it off, "Oh it's fine Adrien I totally understand." He sighed in relief, "I'm glad you understand." I smiled and he walks out.

I then looked at my jumpsuit and sighed, I'm sorry for not listening to you Adrien, I then hear screaming from outside. I then see Adrien as Chat jumping out of his room.

I put on my jumpsuit, tied my hair into a ponytail, and head outside. I then do acrobatics around the roof, it's been I while since I've done this with mom, I then spotted Ladybug and Chat Noir.

They are attacking a villain shooting something that made people freeze, Now it's my time, to prove Adrien I can do this, I quickly head to the villain.

"You'll never stop me Ladybug and Chat Noir! Just until I freeze you both then I can have your miraculous!" His akuma must be the laser gun he has, I quickly kicked him on his stomach.

{Adrien's Pov}

We were about to stop the villain before he shoots his freeze laser, till someone kicked him, making him drop his laser and pinned him down. I couldn't tell who it was, or why they're doing here.

Then they tossed the laser at me, as I cataclysm the laser, and the akuma comes out. As Ladybug shouted miraculous ladybug, I noticed the person is running away.

"Wait!" They turned around, I asked, "I need to know why your here." They said nothing and continued to run away. I tried to chase after them, but ladybug stop me, "Chat it isn't ok to chase someone."

"B-But they helped us and I wanted to thank them." She then looks concerned, "I don't remember going to Master Fu to give someone a miraculous." I then get concerned to, "Do you think they are working with Hawkmoth?"

"I doubt it, remember they helped us." I began to think, hmmm I wonder who it could be, is it......someone I know.... "Ladybug do you think we should know this person's identity?"

"That sounds like a bad idea, who knows if Hawkmoth would us them against us." I agreed, as my miraculous beeps, "Gotta go M'Lady." I blew her a kiss, and went home.

{Your Pov}

I see Adrien blew a kiss at Ladybug as she doesn't look happy, I clenched my fist, no....I shouldn't be mad, I should head home, I quickly head back before Adrien gets home.

I then head to my room and changed to put the suit away. I then laid in my bed, Omg that was terrifying........I don't think I can even fight.......I just instantly kicked him without thinking!

I covered my face in shame and embarrassment, "Uggggghhhhhh......why...." I then get up and walked around the house, You know......I should show Adrien the garden at night.

I then walked outside with a blanket under a tree and laidback, looking at the sky. I then imagined all the adventures, we could have if father wasn't so busy.

Then Adrien walks up to me, "What are you doing out here?" I kept looking at the sky, "Just relaxing." He smiles, "May I join?" I nodded my head as he sat down next to me.

"Something strange happened today." I turned to him, "Really......what was it?" He leaned back, "While me and ladybug were fighting out of nowhere someone kicked the villain in the stomach."

I know what he was talking about, but I wanted to hear what he is going to say about me, "I don't know who that was, but he or she helped us catching the akuma."

"Is that bad that they risked their lives to help?"

{Adrien's Pov}

I shook my head, "Not at all.....Its just that, when I tried to talk to them, they just looked at me and said nothing." She then closed her eyes as the wind blew, "Maybe they thought you would be mad for interfering."

"I wouldn't be mad at them at all. I wanna know why they helped." She shrugs, "Maybe they were inspired by you two." I then looked at the sky, "Maybe your right, but I want to at least call them by their nickname."

"Do they not have one?" I then laid down, "No, they didn't say anything, I wanna give them a nickname the next time I see him or her!" She smiles, "Don't pray that a villain would come by just so you can give them a nickname."

I shook my head, "I'd never do that.....who knows....maybe we can be friends with them." She pats my head, "Maybe they would like that."