Heroes save Paris

The mayor gets the megaphone, "I demand my daughter's safe return!" Chloé is scared, "Daddy!!"

"You know what? You're welcome to her!" He throws Chloé away. I was terrified out of my mind. I didn't think he would do that.

I was happy that Ladybug catches her, I'm no type of person who wishes hate upon people. The officer shouted, "We're clear to attack!"

"Wait! No, don't attack them! You know it'll only make it worse!" The officer is concern, " I have a new plan, unlike you! Move aside and let the pros do their thing. You've already failed once!"

"...He's right, you know. If I had captured Stoneheart's akuma the first time around, none of this would have happened! I knew I wasn't the right one for this job..."

It hurts to see poor ladybug so sad that she didn't get the akuma. Chat Noir then steps in, "No. He's wrong, because without you, she'd no longer be here. And because without us, they won't make it, and we'll prove that to 'em. Trust me on this. Okay?"

"Okay." Then Stoneheart coughs and spits out a swarm of akumas that form Hawk Moth's face, "People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth."

"Ladybug and Cat Noir, "Hawk Moth?" I was shocked in fear, "Ladybug, Cat Noir, give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these innocent people!"

Ladybug then steps in proudly, "Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and YOU will hand us YOUR Miraculous!"

I was inspired by ladybugs words, she makes Paris feel safe again, so Ladybug jumps up and uses her yo-yo, "Time to de-evilize!"

She uses her yo-yo to make Hawk Moth disappear by catching multiple akumas. Chat Noir and the others look at her, surprised.

"Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug and Chat Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!"

She opens her yo-yo, and a busload of purified butterflies come out. Everyone including myself was thrilled. Chat Noir looks at ladybug in a daze, "Wow. Whoever she is beneath that mask, I love that girl."

But they still have to save that girl, "Help me!" Stoneheart gets angry, "You'll never take Mylène from me! Come to me, my stone beings!" Stoneheart climbs up the Tower.

Chat Noir and ladybug are stuck with the other Stoneheart minions, "We're surrounded! What do we do now? We can't attack him."

"Yes, but we know where the akuma is." Chat Noir, "In his clenched fist. The one he's holding Mylène with. So..."

"So we know he's in love with her. That's it! We don't separate Stoneheart and Mylène, we bring them closer together! They're made for one another! It's just that they don't know it yet."

"Ugh. Not really following you, but guess I better trust you. Something tells me that this is how it's gonna be from here on out."

Then Ladybug and Cat Noir go to the top of the Tower. I can't tell what they are saying, but I know they know what to do. I see ladybug with a parachute .

She starts pulling his hand and Mylène kisses Stoneheart and lets go of her. Mylène grabs on to his finger. Chat Noir grabs the akumatized paper, and hits it up with his staff. Ladybug grabs the paper, breaking it.

"Home run! No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. De-evilize!" I see Stoneheart turning back into Ivan, falling down from the Tower. Ladybug jumps down to rescue them, "Cat Noir, take care of Ivan!"

"Cataclysm!" He uses his Cataclysm on the Eiffel Tower, making part of it fall. He slides on it and rescues Ivan. Ladybug rescues Mylène and captures the akuma.

"Gotcha!" She pulls the parachute out, then releases the akuma, which turned into a normal butterfly, "Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She throws the Lucky charm into the air, its energy turning everything back to normal. The stone beings are turned back into people.

It was the most amazing thing that I ever saw. Since everything was normal I head to the school looking for Adrien. But to see Nathalie leading me inside the car with Adrien.

I saw father on via video, I can already tell he was very disappointed, "You disobeyed me, Adrien and (Y/n). Take a look at that school."

"Yes, Father.", we said. I look at Adrien feeling down. "You will never, I say, never go back there again..." Adrien tried to speak, "Father, no...", but was caught off,

"Without your bodyguard. He will drop you off and pick you off every day. Nathalie has offered to organize you a new schedule. You'll be continuing your music, Chinese, and fencing classes and your photoshoots."

Adrien and I were happy, "Thank you, Nathalie." I smiled, "Thank you, Father!" We then leave the car.