On a wild goose chase

"I can't believe they are all over you from your stupid cologne ad." Adrien nervous, "It's not all my fault the people loves us." I turned to Adrien, "I know let's just hope we can hide-" Without paying attention we suddenly bump into Marinette, "Marinette?"

"Adrien? Y/n?" Adrien then talks, "You live near here. Can I hide out at your place?" Marinette, "Uh, at my place? You, hide out? What's going on?"

"Adrien!" Oh great they found us "Too late!" I shouted. The mob of fans rushes past nearby to us. "Adrien! Y/n! There they are!"

"Come with me!" We followed Marinette to Place des Vosges. "Adrien!"

{Place des Vosges}

As we went there Marinette decided that we hid in the empty water fountain Adrien. "Thank you for saving me. People are going crazy over this ad."

"You starred in an ad? I had no idea! (laughs) That's awesome!" I responded, "I don't know about that. In fact it's really quite... (notices that Marinette is wearing her pajamas) ...embarrassing?"

"Heh! All good now! I'd better get going." I pulled her back into hiding when I noticed the Agreste limo nearby. "Isn't that your bodyguard?"

"Actually I–" I nudged him, "We snuck out without permission. We were supposed to be home right now and—" Then someone's camera is flashing behind us.

"Y/n and Adrien and his girlfriend in the fountain!" I grabbed Adrien, "We've got to move now!" We head to the subway. Adrien, "I'm so sorry I got you in this crazy mess, Marinette." I started to laugh, "Plus, now everyone thinks you're his girlfriend!"

Marinette, "(mock indignation) Oh, that's terrible, yeah. (normally) I mean no! I mean it's not that terrible, really. Is it? Or...not? Anyway, do you think it's gonna be okay between you and your father?"

"How can anything bad happen...with my Marinette lucky charm?" I smiled at them till I woman screamed, "It's Adrien from the ad! There he is!" Everyone starts taking pictures of all three of us. "Adrien! Y/n! Wow!"

"We can't stay here!" Adrien grabs both mine Marinette's hand, which causes her to smile. We dashes off from the mob who're still chanting "Adrien!".

We were about to get to the nearby exit, but Adrien stops when he sees that our bodyguard is blocking our way. We both turn around to go to another exit, but saw Wayhem there on the stairs, as well as others coming into view behind us. "Yoohoo! Adrien!"

I panicked, "Oh no, we're trapped!" Adrien notices that a nearby subway train door is open, so he leaps inside holding Marinette and I right before it closes.

We look up to see the fans trying to get in as the train leaves. "FINALLY! We lost them. Now where does this take us Adrien?"

"Once it stops we should run to the movie theater." The train stops and we ran towards the movie theater.

[time skip]

"Good thinking, Marinette. Without these disguises we never would have made it here." I was wearing a garden hat, "Thanks Marinette."

"No. It was your idea to duck into this dark theater, remember? That was smart." I responded, "Actually, this is where we were heading when those crazed fans suddenly showed up."

"Thanks to you, our father won't find out." Marinette, looks concerned, "Wait. You aren't allowed to go to the movies?" Adrien, "We are. With our bodyguard or Nathalie, of course. But I'm not sure my father would've allowed us to see this particular movie."

"Oh no! Please don't tell me it's a horror movie! I hate horror movies!" I chuckled, "No, no. Don't worry. It's a very rare movie that we've never been able to see. It's not on the Internet and my father's hidden the only DVD somewhere at home. See, our mother played the leading role."

"Wow. I had no idea." Adrien, "It's only being shown once. Today, in this theater. I couldn't talk to father about it, so I decided to convince Y/n to sneak out with me, unnoticed."

A movie patron next to Adrien is looking at him. He turns around to avoid being recognized by the patron. "I don't think the "unnoticed" bit went too well, actually."

"Oh well. At least I'll get to see it. Not to mention this is the first time I've ever come to the movies with my sister and with a friend. Marinette chuckles at him.

Suddenly the Adrien fragrance ad is playing on the screen. "Radiant. Carefree." Then we both looked at Marinette, "Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance."

She stops herself when she realizes that we are still sitting next to her. We both chuckled at her in amusement. Then the film is about to play. "Ooh! It's starting!"

{3rd person}

The movie screen shows the "Graham Films" logo on a black background. The opening shows a scene of a rainy day in Paris with the text "Production A. Bourgeois" shown on-screen.

The next scene shows a woman walking on the riverside of the Seine with an umbrella, with the text Solitude appearing next to her. Adrien and Y/n gasps when he sees the text "Emilie Agreste" at the next scene.

Bruh I just realized I messed up