Pointing the fingers

I was so nervous about bringing the suit with me, but hopefully Adrien won't notice. "Hey Y/n?" I looked at Adrien, "Yea?" He looks confused, "Are you ok? You look really nervous about something."

"Nah I'm not nervous at all hehe...." He then gives me a concerned look, "Ok then..." We arrived on time to start the day, I then noticed what day it was.

Oh crap it's Career Day! Ugh I don't know why but I want to let father know if he can show up. I then see Adrien leave the classroom, I quickly followed.

I see Adrien on his phone, trying attempts to call father, "You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office. Please leave a message." Figures he wouldn't answer. "Hi father, it's me. It's Parent's Career Day at school, remember? I was hoping that you were gonna show up. Call me back."

I see Plagg looking at Adrien all worried, "You okay?" Adrien, "Yeah, whatever. Nothing new." I then patted his head to cheer him up, but it didn't work that much.

We head back to the classroom as Adrien is still sad, I then decided that he would want alone time so I continued listening to the class, "Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning."

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." I then think about what I should do to not make Adrien know that I was the mysterious person who fought with them.

I then over heard Chloé, "I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!" Marinette, "Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!"

I giggled at Marinette's comeback, Chloé, "Ugh, jealous." I don't remember seeing Marinette making comebacks to Chloe, all though she is clumsy. I continue to see the parents talk, "Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch!

Students start applauding as Agent Roger laughing, in the corner of my eye I spotted Marinette who tripped, "Wahh!" The other students gasp, Chloé, "Geez, is there a day when you're not tripping over something?"

I looked at Chole with an angry look, I quickly went to Marinette and helped her, Are you ok?" She smiles, "I'm fine." I then went back to my seat as she did the same.

"Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman. Officer Roger!" students applaud again. Roger, "I've been a police officer for 15 years, and I firmly believe that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty."

I smiled, Wow....being a police man must be tough... I here Chloe, "*gasps* My bracelet! It's gone! I had it a second ago. (looks at Marinette) You! You stole it!"

"What? What are you talking about?!" Chloé, "You unpurposedly tripped on my bag so you could steal my bracelet! (to Roger) You're a policeman! Arrest her!"

"My daughter is not a thief!" Roger, "*blows whistle* Hold on a minute, Miss Bourgeois, we don't accuse without proof! Now, everyone, calm down, please. Maybe you simply misplaced your bracelet."

I raised my hand, "It couldn't be Marinette, I helped her when she fell and there was no bracelet on her. Chloe is lying." Chloé, "You're calling me a liar?! Daddy!" Mr. Bourgeois, "Roger, I demand you search this girl!"

"Ha!" I then get angry at her, Miss Bustier, "Please, everybody!" Mr. Bourgeois, "Need I remind you that as mayor of this city, I am your superior!"

"But sir, it's against the law! I can't just go--"
Mr. Bourgeois, "All right. Then you're no longer a police officer!" I stand up in rage, "Mayor, you can't be serious! Over a missing bracelet?!"

"This is my daughter's bracelet we're talking about!" He looks at the officer, "You're incompetent and you're fired! Get out!" Roger, "Aww..." Chloé, "Good! Let's call Ladybug! I'm sure she'll actually do something!"

"She wouldn't be on your side if she understand what really happened, you can't expect ladybug to be on your side just because your the mayor's daughter and her biggest fan!"

Tom, "Don't even think about getting near my daughter or her bag!" Mr. Bourgeois, "Do you know who I am?" I shouted, "A mayor who listens to her spoiled daughter, while being threatened in the process!"

Miss Bustier, "Please, Y/n! gentlemen! This is a school here! Think of the children! Surely the bracelet is around here someplace." Marinette, "It probably just rolled out of her bag or something!"

"If I were her bracelet, I'd try and get as far away as possible from that crazy brat too." Marinette and I laughed. Marinette, "Hey! Nino's been filming everything this whole time! We can see what really happened!"

Tom (from phone), "Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked--" Nino fast-forwards the video, cutting to the scene where Sabrina has the bracelet, "Well, there you have it! Sabrina was holding Chloé's bracelet!"

"Yes! But I gave it back straight after!" Marinette, "Chloé, why don't you take a look in your BFF's bag?" Sabrina, "Are you saying I'm a thief?!"

I responded, "Nope! Chloé's the one calling people thieves without any proof. I'm simply going from what's on the video." Sabrina, "Grrr!" She knocks Nathaniel's sketchbook, revealing a drawing of the bracelet. Chloé and Sabrina gasp.

Nathaniel, "Yes, I did sketch the bracelet, but I didn't do anything else!" I said, "Don't you dare accuse Nathaniel for stealing your stupid bracelet!"