Crazy weather we're having huh?

Time skip

After school me and Adrien went home, I wanted to mess around like when we were little, "Hey Adrien!"

"Yea?" I walked in his room, "I was wondering if you wanna mess around today?" He smiles, "Yea it's been a long time since we hangout."

Till Nathalie walks in the room, "(Y/n), Adrien, you will be heading to Place des Vosges for your photoshoot.

We head to our photoshoot which is by the water fountain, our photographer, Vincent, he can be strict sometimes, but he is the greatest photographer here in Paris.

"Magnifico! Super! Come on now, I want to see hunger in your eyes!" While we were posing I spotted Marinette and Alya. I waved, nudged Adrien, he sees them, and waves at them.

Vincent photographing us, "Bravo! That's it! Give me the smile when your mom brings in spaghetti! Okay! And now, Oh no! Mama dropped the spaghetti! And now, you have to eat the spaghetti off the floor! Oh yes, you're angry! Show me angry, yes, yes, yes!"

Time skip

It felt like forever posing for the camera for god knows how many photos. I was slowly getting tired from posing and posing, I look at Adrien and he appears to be tired too,

"Oh no, no! The children has eaten too much spaghetti! Ugh, we need more energy! More romance! We need...another girl!" I see him running to Alya, "You! I need an extra!"

"Who, me?" I can tell she was very confused "Sì! To pose with Mr. Adrien and Ms. (Y/n)!"

"Hah! You don't want me, I... uhh... I think I'm having an allergic reaction to this apple. I know jutht the perthon you need! Hold that thought!" She runs off.

In the corner of my eye I see a villain, she fires an icy wind at the civilians. The icy wind surrounds the merry-go-round and freezes it. Civilians shouts, "Run! Oh no! Ahh!"

I stood still in shock, but it quickly went away, "Uh?" Adrien then grabs my hand and rushes me towards a safe place, "Stay here (y/n), you'll be safe." I grabbed his am, "Wait, why aren't you going to stay with me where it's safe?"

{Adrien's Pov}

"I..ummm, I..." Oh no what do I say, I can't tell her that I'm Chat Noir, she'll be worried for me all day, she might even tell father about it.

Hmmmm think Adrien think, make up something, oh no she is giving me a serious look, uhh uhhhh uhhh. I know!

"I will find a safer place to hide" She gets up, "I'll go with you."

"NO!" She gets confused. "I mean uhhh, it's not safe if you leave the villain is on her way and I promise you I'll be safe."

"Ok Adrien, be careful." I nodded and ran to find a place to transform. I spotted her leaving the park, "Hey Ice Queen, what's with all the terrorizing? Why don't you pick on someone your own temperature?"

"My name is not Ice Queen! It's Stormy Weather!" I smirk, "Listen. I'm feline more generous than usual today. So cool down and we'll call it quits, 'kay?"

Stormy Weather fires wind at me, "Waaaaaahhh!" Luckily Ladybug appears and lifts me, "I thought cats always landed on their feet."

"Why thanks, my Ladybug, but I had it covered." I kissed Ladybug's hand. She pushes me back by his nose, "No time for your childish charms, Chat Noir. But you're welcome."

Stormy Weather, "We should be expecting lightning storms like right NOW!" She uses her parasol to darken the sky with storm clouds and create lightning.

Ladybug and I scream and groan, I happened to land on top of Ladybug and I kissed her and we gasp then Ladybug blinks twice. I blink twice and pull myself up and grins. Ladybug turns my head toward Stormy Weather.

"You just won yourself a cat fight!" Stormy Weather, "Black ice!" She uses her parasol to coat the street with ice; then creates another wind blast.

Ladybug catching me, "Gotcha!" Stormy Weather sees a screen with Mireille and blasts it. I said, "A little Chat Noir will take the wind out of her sails!"

Ladybug grabs me by my tail, "Whoa, kitty kitty. You better think before you leap." I pets my tail, "You got a plan?"

Ladybug: Just follow my lead. Runs along the face of a building, me prompting to do likewise on the other side of the street. Stormy Weather, "Ugh..." Ladybug, "Hoaaah!"

"Uhhhhh!" Stormy Weather, "Not you again!" Fires a windy blast at them, knocking us backward through the air, along with several vehicles. "Ahhhhhh!"

Ladybug, "Huh?"Sees a bus about to crash onto us. She uses her yo-yo as a shield. Her yo-yo cuts a circular hole on the side of the bus, saving us.

The yo-yo stops spinning and falls on my head, "Ow!" I got a bit mad at Ladybug after her yo-yo fell on my head, she giggles.