Lady's wifi

I sat on my seat to see Adrien walking in, I waved at Adrien and he sat down next to me. Miss Bustier was teaching till I heard, "What?!" It was Marinette.

"Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discretely?" Marinette, "Sorry..." I shrugged it off since it probably was nothing till, "What!?"

"That's it, Marinette! Go to the principal's office!" Marinette takes her bag and she leaves the classroom. I looked at Adrien who was also confused, then we both whispered to Nino, "What are you talking about?"

"Exactly what I said, bros. Alya says Chloé is Ladybug! She is crazy!" I almost burst out laughing, Adrien sees Chloé, winking at him and is confused then he turns his head towards his tablet.

I whispered to Adrien, "I highly doubt Chloe is Ladybug." He just gets concerned, then Athe computer screen lights up, revealing a villain.

"I'm Lady Wifi, revealer of the truth! For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you. So, Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?"

Mr. Damocles feeling ashamed, "Uh... yes, it is."
Lady Wifi, "So, you were biased? Unfair? Totally unjust?!" Mr. Damocles, "Yes, I was."

"For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Ladybug mask! *puts a pink stop icon on Mr. Damocles, freezing him* Stay connected! *turns the screen off* "

"Everyone, for your own safety, go directly home right now! And don't forget to read chapters four and five!" Every one runs out, I patted Adrien on his shoulder and winked "Be careful" then ran back home.

{Adrien's Pov}

I head straight to the bathroom, "If Chloé is Ladybug like Alya said, then Lady Wifi's gonna head straight for her house!" Plagg, " *teasing* And it also means you must have a crush on Chloé!"

I rolled my eyes, "Plagg, claws out!"

At the city

I ran in the ceiling and see the hotel. I takes my staff and see Chloé dressed as Ladybug, "What? This can't be!"

"Who's being a sneaky kitty now?" I was confused, "Oh, Ladybug. But--" Ladybug, "Come on, you don't actually believe she's the real Ladybug." Chloé keeps playing with her yo-yo and ends up tying herself up.

"Yeah, of course not." Ladybug, "And besides, who would believe that she's the original Ladybug? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A copycat?"

"Right." We then see Lady WiFi appeared in Chloe's room and freezes her, we then ran to the hotel. Lady WiFi looks confused, "Who are you?"

"Uhhh..." Lady Wifi looks at Chloé, "But I thought you were Ladybug!" I chuckled, "Sorry to bust your news story. Next time, double-check your facts."

"You'll be sorry." She uses her cellphone to delete the pink icons, releasing Chloé who trips and falls. "Alya?" Lady Wifi, "Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. News flash! Ladybug, let's find out who you really are!"

"Follow me!" I followed, "So what's the plan?" Ladybug, "She gets her powers from her phone, so let's lead her to the basement, where there is no service!"

"No service, no power. Nice one, my lady!" Ladybug, "We've gotta go lower!" Lady Wifi, "I've got you now, Ladybug!" Ladybug, "Get ready!"

"So, what do you do when you're not Ladybug?" Ladybug, "Can't you see we're a little bit busy right now?" Lady WiFi is no where to be found, "She's gone back into the hotel!"

I then see that pink lock icons have been put on all the doors, "She locked all the doors! Hey, you realize we might actually know each other in normal life." Ladybug, "Doubt it. It's locked!"

We reach the top door, which doesn't have a pink lock on it, "She's left this one open." Ladybug, "Get ready for an ambush on 3. 1, 2, 3!"

We burst through the door to the dining room, only to find that Lady Wifi is nowhere to be found and the phones are on all the tables.

"Ahhh... So much for the ambush." Ladybug, "Follow me. Where is she hiding? And what's up with all these phones?" A pink light comes out from a phone, and Lady Wifi appears and attacks us.

"How now, brown cow? I thought it was you she was after!" Ladybug ties Lady Wifi with her yo-yo, but she disappears, re-appearing above one phone after another. "Ha! You can't get me!"

Yes I can." She breaks all the phones with her yo-yo. Lady Wifi runs into the kitchen. When Ladybug follows her in, Lady Wifi locks the door behind her.

"No, no, no... Hold on in there, Ladybug!" I checked the hotel map in my staff, "Of course! The service elevator!" I quickly ran to the elevator, hopefully I'll make it in time.