Good cop, bad cop

Rogercop, "The Mayor must pay for getting rid of his best police officer!" As I was getting Chat Noir our of the trash I spotted Chloe, "Mr. Rogercop! I've got a serious problem! Worse than a bad hair day!" Rogercop, "Come with me and we'll talk about it."

"Okay!" Chat Noir looks at her, "Chloé, no!" Rogercop is driving his car, we hopped on the roof of the car. It looked like he noticed and sets his car to aerial mode.

I start to realize the car is going in the sky, I try not to get scared, and kept the fear away. I see Ladybug's yo-yo attached to the part of the car, she gets on, "I bet you missed me." I smiled.

The car starts spinning, we gasp, I was shaking and didn't let go of the car, I was holding it tight. The car stopped spinning and we all get on the roof of the car. Then Rogercop hits the brakes, sending Chat Noir off.

Ladybug throws her yo-yo to him as I held on to her so she wouldn't fall, we then helped Chat Noir up, "Thanks for the lasso, lassies." Rogercop then steps out of the car.

Chat Noir, "Did I ever thank you for the lift?" We fight Rogercop, but he dodges our attacks. Rogercop pounds the car, making it spin. We try not to fall. Chat Noir, "Where'd you get those shoes? I could use a pair like that!"

Rogercop knocks Ladybug, and she falls, "Grab on to me!" The yo-yo misses Chat Noir, however I got the yo-yo as Rogercop knock me off with ladybug. Chat Noir, "No! Ladybug! Mystery person!"

As we both fall I reached for her hand as she swing her yo-yo to safety, I then see Chat Noir falling. I grabbed her shoulders and pointed at Chat. He was about to fall and whimpers then he sighs as Ladybug grabs him with her yo-yo.

"Well, hey. I'm head over heels to see you, my lady." He tries to kiss her, but Ladybug makes him fall and he hurts himself. What a rude hero, treating someone like that. Ladybug, "You're welcome. You owe me one." I hold out my hand to help Chat Noir up, "Sure thing. But I'll take the credit for that." As he points at the flying car.

We followed the car, Ladybug, "There's no point running after him anyway. He's way out of our reach now." Chat Noir, "Well, if it's the mayor he wants..."
Ladybug, "He'll be heading straight for the City Hall." I rolled my eye, obviously he's after mayor from what he did to him at school. Chat Noir, "Do I sense a plan?"

We head over to City Hall seeing Mr. Bourgeois from screen, "Paris has a new superpower. His name is Rogercop. I hereby relinquish all authority to Rogercop. All citizens are ordered to answer at him."

Rogercop, "Ladybug and Chat Noir are now outlaws. They must be hunted out and taken into custody immediately, while your at it take their new mysterious person as well. "The police officers try to catch Ladybug and Chat Noir, but they escape.
Officer, "Let's go get 'em!"

I ran until I was caught, "Your under arrest mysterious one!" I looked at Chat Noir as he realized I'm not with them.

{Adrien's Pov}

I turned around looking for that mysterious person, as see them arrested, "They got them!" Ladybug, "We can't get them back now, we'll be caught!" We both hide as the day goes to night.

"So now, we're the nation's most wanted felons?" Ladybug, "And we haven't done anything! Not even the mysterious one!" I get up from anger, "Exactly! You can't accuse someone without proof! We should go and defend ourselves in the Court of Law!"

"Not while Rogercop's the Chief of Justice. *sighs* How many times have we saved Paris?" "Ladybug, "We're still saving Paris."

After ladybug tells me the plan, I appeared and the officers sees me. I do a little dance, "Something about Paris just makes you wanna dance." Rogercop, "You won't be dancing after I'm through with you. Arrest him!" I smirk, "Does that mean you won't be joining me? *dodges the officers*"

"You won't be smiling after I show you this!" It was the mysterious person all tied up, "I figure since we don't know your identities, we might as well find out about theirs!" I quickly avoided the officers, "You can't do that!"

"Who knows! She can be used against you and will be part of my group of laws!" Rogercop proceeded to take of the mask slowly revealing the mouth, "Chat Noir help me!"

It's a girl! I was honestly surprised that she didn't call for ladybug, but why me......I pray that her identity is safe, as soon as the eyes were about to be revealed, he was stopped by Ladybug.